Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nyc update - phase one constructed tees and snapback caps (can't remember if these were mentioned before)... also tiger camo box logo new eras in color patterns ala bape (haha).

they still have the bones new eras and perf moleskin box logo new eras (teal only from the looks of it)

Hey, do you know if the flannels & polos are still in stock?

sometimes i think that they'll take items that've been out for a bit into the back or even back to the warehouse and then break them back out later in the season or else for the end-of-season sale

i think you're right, they probably need to pull stuff off the floor to make room for new arrivals and when things thin out towards the end there's space to restock.

Can anyone pick up one or has one of the ultra suede new era box caps in 7 1/2 or 7 3/4 in red, black, grey or navy? I need one of these for summer. I'll pay for your time, etc. etc.

3845331.jpg

i hope they release something special for june 21...but probably not likely since they never did

does anyone know if they are releasing some more tees before the end of the season?

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=SUPREMELA&b=17&f=1541491713&p=1