Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused:

I never implied that the wolfmother tee was mine. Read my post and you'll see that I was simply posting it as an example of another poor quality Supreme shirt from this season that had faded significantly after a wash. Tag the picture of your shitty-looking $28 tee if you’re that bothered about anyone else posting it...

Gotta love that.

sorry for the noob question but are tyson box tees still available in nyc? im guessing no but just wanted confirmation before i make a trip there. thanks.

Sure they do. They don't keep them on the floor no more, you have to ask them to get it for you

;^]

lol. if they say no, they're just messin with you. just go behind the counter and look for yourself, they're cool with that.

but no, seriously, if you're from hawaii and are gonna be in new york, you may as well go to supreme anyway

My local shop has

-tiger camo shorts sz 34. green.brown

-Team Jacket sz L & XL

-21st Backpack -red

-Work Chino Pants 34&36

-Supreme fitteds. Enemy,Side Logo.

-College Pullover Hoody sz L & XL.

man if anyone could pick me up a supreme headband, one of the striped brim box caps, and a jersey when they drop i would be suppppper greatful

-are u talking about the supremexfila headband?

-if so, pm me.

do they still have headbands? with them being $8 and reselling for like $50 (retarded), i thought they'd be out the door by now.

i'm probably down there tomorrow afternoon if anyone needs a pickup. PM me.

Not sure about the NYC Supreme, but the LA store has plenty of headbands left. The Joe Cool tees are still in stock too (except for box tee).

Has anyone seen the Stax gun shirt in medium? I've been told it's sold out, but I'm desperately looking! I had it in Large, but it's huge and I need a medium. I'm happy to pay a decent markup for a pickup or if anyone has it used or whatever. Help me out!

the marathon tanks are out in nyc for those who have been asking about em - they're cotton and cost 78

also a few more caps but nothing special on that front.

is it the same cotton as their tees? im just wondering if they will shrink.

also did you see the basketball jerseys there?

IMG_5673-710467.jpg

Has anyone seen the Stax gun shirt in medium? I've been told it's sold out, but I'm desperately looking! I had it in Large, but it's huge and I need a medium. I'm happy to pay a decent markup for a pickup or if anyone has it used or whatever. Help me out!

those shirts are from several months ago...