Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man sais...I don't want to hate you since you're black and i think us blackies should stick together...but damn you just try so hard it's ridic. yea we get it you've got rArE sBz Yo!

If you don't want to hate, don't do it.

I didnt say anything about my sneakers, it was about the tees.

Don't put it on me, no one cares about sbs here.

Man sais...I don't want to hate you since you're black and i think us blackies should stick together...but damn you just try so hard it's ridic. yea we get it you've got rArE sBz Yo!

Anyway, to all those people who can't get service at Supreme...just ask the white guy with really light blond hair. If I'm "exposing a motherfucker" just let me know and I'll edit/delete my post. Also, never ask that one dude who speaks Japanese and has braids. Actually, don't ask anyone who has braids. There is also one other white guy with short dark hair who is decently helpful. Don't cry about Supreme. Don't buy Supreme. Don't wear Supreme. Don't use eBay to buy Supreme from Asians from Flushing, Queens and Jersery. A lot of you are part of the problem and you don't even know it.

you wildin fam...

ya'll be analyzing the supreme staff like that!? 'cause they all see ya'll the same way unless they know you.

you wildin fam...

ya'll be analyzing the supreme staff like that!? 'cause they all see ya'll the same way unless they know you.

hahhahahah analyzing. i'm just relating what people should have figured out by now.

in regards to cap stock in ny/la whats avalible i really want a couple of the sport caps and the black supreme posse(if its snap back) any info greatly appreciated

sorry supreme posse is long gone.