Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should've said l/s. supreme nyc/la may sell them for $48, but from my experience other stockists in the U.S. or overseas mark it up a bit. shit, huf sells regular supreme print tees for like $38.

Although I do not have the receipt in front of me I am more than sure I paid more than $48 at Supreme LA for my l/s constructed tee. Maybe they are on sale now...

Yeah the supreme stores always are cheaper than the 3rd party stockists. Someday in Australia sells supreme tees for AUD$100, which is about $70 something US! ~ Joke!!

Give Supply a call. They do Supreme tees for around AUD$70.

hope the constructed tees arent only in mesh this season..need more in cotton.

Give Supply a call. They do Supreme tees for around AUD$70.

Yeah I think they are around $80, I've done that before. Not really feeling the new prints though.

hope the constructed tees arent only in mesh this season..need more in cotton

The ones in the photo appear to be cotton pocket tees, I'm looking forward to getting a few of these.

:) Yeah that'd be good, but only if it's not a hassle!

Have they done a heather grey before? I assume navy, black, white etc are pretty standard colours each season?

When are they going to release the S/S preview section???

Yeah after having another look, the inside lining (through the neck hole) appears to be mesh.

are u sure just the inside is mesh? I`m looking at the mag and I cant see clearly. All I know is it says "mesh constructed tee" underneath it and on the baseball tee u can clearly see is mesh on the outside. Wouldnt the constructed tees be the same deal? ie: mesh on the outer?

where can i get the supreme shirt with the funny looking monkey on it. the one all the black kids are wearing?

I left mine at your mum's house last night, you can have that one, I don't dare go back... BAM

Guest i<3tg76
I left mine at your mum's house last night, you can have that one, I don't dare go back... BAM

i have two gay fathers. which one did you fuck?

erm i wouldnt say i didnt get served but on my last visit on the saturday the guy refused to sell me a backpack i wanted for a mate saying that it was sold out even though it was on display right in front of me.that day i had brought a few pieces in medium along with my usual large so maybe they did decide not to sell to me.not the end of the world really.where you here that witts?