Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$80 is a bit steep for constructed tees don't you think? $48 sounds a lot more palatable!

Any one got picks of older constructed tees, I hope they have a few other colours than bright yellow and blue, this time round.

But, like said, sale time is the time to get them I suppose, speaking of which, do they have any in New York / LA at the moment?

"NY store = march 4th"

I am 99% positive that thats not true. I have heard otherwise.

i stand corrected

that's what i was told by my sources in japan

but i guess it was complete BS

$80 is a bit steep for constructed tees don't you think? $48 sounds a lot more palatable!

Any one got picks of older constructed tees, I hope they have a few other colours than bright yellow and blue, this time round.

the plain constructed longsleeves definitely weren't 80. last spring/summer's shortsleeve constructed tees were 42 (like chaos said) and came in black, white, navy, red, royal blue, lavender and kelly green (not sure if there were other colors as well?). they came in both raglan and regular sleeve styles.

seenmy, i heard about you not getting served in supreme cause they thought you were a reseller??

supreme always sells a ton to resellers and they know it.

theres always this hispanic?/black? dude there and these japanese dudes in front ready to buy everything.

supreme always sells a ton to resellers and they know it.

theres always this hispanic?/black? dude there and these japanese dudes in front ready to buy everything.

if they had done that to me, id never purchase another supreme item in my life