Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAND: they don't drop the s/s stuff until after they close down in a couple weeks.

dcrev is right. i asked the guy when i was there last (~2 weeks ago) and he said at the end of this month or something they'll close for a week and stock the new stuff. he seemed happy about it. while i'm at it i'll expose a motherfucker and say that i saw someone very similar to dcrev40 there, but i don't think it was him.

I reckon they would probably do alright for rent...

They still distribute their stuff to 10 or so other stores + when their new lines drop, they would easily pay off that closed week in the first day...

It's all marketing as far as they are concerned, and it seems to work pretty damn well for them...

Doesn't that terminitezee guy work at supreme? I wonder if he will confirm dates?

i meant not customers but the owners themselves putting up money to maintain their stance. idk maybe its just my cynical view of their pretentiousness. no matter how i try to look at it, the "supreme life style" isnt that big of a deal.

i would def. be interested in case studying their marketing tactics.

no, the supreme life style is not a big deal at all. herpsky is right, supreme's asian customers do help paying their rent...and believe me when I say at least 80% of their customers don't understand nor give a fuck what the "supreme life style" is.

and don't forget supreme gets rid of their unwanted stock by selling them in bulk to resellers overseas. plus they do get huge lines for every single release. last year alone, they had at least 10 major releases from box tees release to season collection drops to vans, nikes and the infamous Neighborhood collab..they generate so much hype , it's free publicity. this hype helps supreme to sell even the nonhyped items..

I don't think anyone should worry how they maintain to pay the rent. they aren't that much different from a regular small business, and I'm sure they're doing a helluv a job at it. I'm really surpriced that you spit out that question...shocked almost.

I would be surprised if more than one person on this forum, if any at all, can get their hands on one of those for anything near retail.

I'd be more surprised if anyone on this board actually wanted that shirt.

I was not impressed by the designs / apparent quality of the Neighborhood x Supreme collab at all.

what do you mean by quality?

I meant more the quality of the shirts as a whole, not the garment.

Like the quality of the prints, the excecution on the shirts.

I didn't think they were well done at all, they seemed lackluster and boring, like little to no effort went into them.

Not what I'd expect from two companies like Neighborhood and Supreme.

morestuff050.jpg

morestuff049-1.jpg

morestuff048-1.jpg

From 2006 F/W.

I washed it once. I didn't use any bleach.

The tee now has a huge spot (whatever that's called).

The neck hole is loose as fuck too.

I think it's printed on the blank Undefeated uses (I experienced the same issue).

Like i've washed and tumble-dryed the shit out of my older supreme tees

but they are still wearable.

I would be surprised if more than one person on this forum, if any at all, can get their hands on one of those for anything near retail.

seeing as how a small % of the people on this forum live in tokyo AND fiend for supreme...i wouldn't be surprised...