V Neck

Guest mwills

What type of plain V-neck tees do you guys prefer? I know alot of people wear Hanes, but they have regular and premium, is there much of a difference? I like the long fit, do you stretch them to get them like that? Thanks for the help.

Which, in your guys opinions, lasts the longest? AA, Uniqlo, or Hanes? Or any other reasonably cheap ones...

I wash my shirts frequently, and my AA hoodie is basically a POS. The color gotten wierd, its shrunk disproportionately and has stretched out in certain places and wont shrink back. Im kinda hesitant about the AA Tshirts....

I have a fairly hairy chest myself. I say embrace the hair.

I wear a v-neck sometimes, why not.

as long as you dont have gold chains entwined in a greased mound of chest hair you should be good.

What type of plain V-neck tees do you guys prefer? I know alot of people wear Hanes, but they have regular and premium, is there much of a difference? I like the long fit, do you stretch them to get them like that? Thanks for the help.

the v is too deep for me for AA. ive been hiding in the library and in my computer room so im pale like a motherfucker. AA vnecks are kind of indecent exposure to the world

my favorite v necks have to be generra, they give the perfect drape and a perfectly shallow v (but not too shallow)

prepare to spend like 60 dollars on it. the fabric though and the details are awesome. it isnt disposable like aa.

I only own a pair of Uniqlo pants so I know next to nothing about their shirts, I need something with very slim armholes to wear underneath some fitted sweaters and such, would you say Uniqlo would work as well as AA?

Same here, very hairy chest...just not a good look. And wax for a very hairy chest in NO BUENO.

haha I agree.The only time my chest hasn't had hair on it is when i got my tatoo and even then it felt a little weird. Might try shaving it once just to try it out this summer or something.No harm in trying.

I have a fairly hairy chest myself. I say embrace the hair.

I wear a v-neck sometimes, why not.

as long as you dont have gold chains entwined in a greased mound of chest hair you should be good.

Yeah that shit is disgusting.Might as well bust out the track suit with the chains.

I only own a pair of Uniqlo pants so I know next to nothing about their shirts, I need something with very slim armholes to wear underneath some fitted sweaters and such, would you say Uniqlo would work as well as AA?

I have a whole lot of their plain tees. I always order true to size and the fit isn't very slim but fitted enough not to look sloppy everywhere. They might serve you well if you size down but I've never tried. They're only 4.90 each so there is no harm in trying.