superfuture singapore meetup

tweeds

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's about 20 mins bus ride from just outside suntec.

what'll you be in town for?

I'll be there in Singapore mid to late next month for CRM consulting and training I'm giving to our staff there.

Our office is in Suntec tower 2 but they've yet to decide on what hotel to pop me into. :( Hopefully the Conrad. I love that place.

Cheers, hopefully without much delay I'll be there.

hahaha he told you about the gig? i think it's happening...but i need to double check. if it is then i'll be there, do pop by! would be great to meet you two.

oie, forgot about me issit! seems like i'm off work that night so i should be poppin' by blujaz too. shisha after that please! :)

and, another possible venue for mini-gathering would be where i work - really beautiful spot for chillin' and drinks. Oosh, 22 dempsey road (just off the main road near samy's curry, opp botanical gardens). Come stain our seats with your indigo man!

the zoo is one of my favourite places in this country. but i doubt you guys will wanna go there and hang with bona fide hypeBEASTS? if you do though, let me know. i'm always up for a zoo/ night safari trip!

Hi folks,

I've been informed I'll be staying at the Conrad hotel which is in front of Suntec city. I'll be there from March 23 to April 1st.

Hello!! *waves*

both! they're brothers, so I got to know one after the other.

oh wait so you're a singer? is that what u mean when u say "working"? :D

yep! they're darlings! i don't usually work the same nights as them, but once in awhile we get to jam and it's bollocks of fun. again, this is testament to fact that this country is fuckin tiny!

pm me lah!

so anyways - tweedles, you might as well open the invite for everyone, lurkers or not, to head on down to blujaz at bali lane (the lane before arab st) this sat around 9pm to 1am for informal meetup. we will recognise each other by wearing a red rose...or "nice fits".

eh, good point soepom.

so...like she said, Blujaz at Bali Lane, just beside Haji Lane. i'm playing violin for a friend from 9 till whenever (1, apparently), so head down and we'll hang out over a few pipes afterwards. :)

i'll wear my superfuture tee, just in case the violin wasn't obvious enough. haha.

Pogi - good to hear! keep an eye out...

A good reason to swing by The Lawn this weekend:

The Imperial Dukes 28s and 29s are in store now.

I brought in only 3 pairs of black and 3 pairs of indigo dukes in W28 , and same for W29 though. so wanna get better get before its gone. Can't hold stock for anyone, ya? :wink:

Cheers

Damien

The Lawn

okay this is kinda fucked up - i wanted to catch you playin tweedles but it looks like i have to work on sat night till about 1-ish, but i'll rush down to blujaz once i'm done and catch you guys over shisha or sumthin. so don't run off ya!

the irony of course is - i'm not a huge soccer fan, but i'll actually get to watch the game even as my set is happening cos there's a plasma tv facing me on the other side of the bar.

I've been to Singapore many times but only ventured to the night safari and zoo, chinatown, suntec city, and marina square.

What would you guys recommend to do there?

I have locals (work colleagues) that can take me around but they're kinda older than me (I'm 22, they're late 30s/early 30s), so would there be any good clubs (hiphop, house, trance)?