superfuture singapore meetup

tweeds

cmf started his florida thread first! ;)

this goes out to the singaporeans on the board - The Lawn might be holding a little meet in the near future. further details later, but first: when do you guys think would be a good time?

just throw in an approximate time period.

more later...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey submerged, have you sold off your shoes? i'm starting to like them, are there any other brands like swear?

no not yet.. I'm not sure if there are any brands like swear but I like them for their pointys.. very well-made and pretty good quality.. u interested in my pair? I saw your post on the swear for asos.. please bear in mind that both pairs are different.. mine swear sam 01 are vulcanised leather (come with a higher price tag, haha) and the swear asos are canvas.. PM me man if you really are interested.. thanks!

Hi Guys! Some suggestions for the Superfuture Event:

1. Swap Meet- Bring your jeans for selling or swap (or Just to Show off!)

2. Simple 'Togo & Makan' (Drinks and Tapas) Session.

3. Full Blown Event with The Works! i.e.DJ spinning, models, press, etc!!!!

We're expecting some new lines to drop in March and Summer. So that could be factored in for our first event.

Maybe we can do a small soiree like option 1 or 2 when the first of the new lines drop then have a full blown event in summer and end of year?

Give me your thoughts ya?:)

Damien

The Lawn

Hi Guys! Some suggestions for the Superfuture Event:

1. Swap Meet- Bring your jeans for selling or swap (or Just to Show off!)

2. Simple 'Togo & Makan' (Drinks and Tapas) Session.

3. Full Blown Event with The Works! i.e.DJ spinning, models, press, etc!!!!

We're expecting some new lines to drop in March and Summer. So that could be factored in for our first event.

Maybe we can do a small soiree like option 1 or 2 when the first of the new lines drop then have a full blown event in summer and end of year?

Give me your thoughts ya?:)

Damien

The Lawn

sounds good, definitely! keep the big one for later on in the year ;)

haha, going to be broke after apc new cures come in. just came back, they were out of small sizes.(again) Didn't check out other stuff as i was in a hurry.

submerged: i prefer canvas for some unknown reason, weird huh. but i love the design. simple but elegant.

TIP: a lvls coming man, gotta mug! way behind time. sorry!

i think makan and drinks seems to be the best idea so far...really casual, to kick back and talk shit. good idea especially when the lawn is so near many good food spots?

also if we have people from overseas dropping in, perhaps this would be less intimidating than a party of people who speak a completely different lingo... :)