Dry Stuff of LVC A/W 07 Collecetion

cultizm

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta get a pair of the 201's.

Selling a pair of 555 20's 201's at the moment.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=31846

Still got a deadstock pair in a 34 x 34. again- from Valencia street good 'ol days. may be persuaded to let them go for the right offer.

vintagedenim.de have just got in new 20s 201 and 36 type 1 jacket.. anyone got these yet?

Got the type I jacket today. Nice details, exposed rivets and cinch. Its really nice although its a bit big on me. I take a medium in all other Levi stuff though guess its just the style of the time.

Going to cold soak it tommorrow and get it down to size

let us now how they are when you get em!

I was amazed to find a pair of 37s and 55s in my package, I was sure I ordered 37s and 201s, but I checked my email conf and I didn't. hhhmmm Not sure how that happened. Anyway these things really shrink, lost 3+ inches in the inseam after a hot soak, damn.

Does anyone know if the Type I jacket is STF? I tried on a small today and it looked pretty big on me. It felt quite rigid and I asked the people at the store I went to and they said yeah it probably is but only because it was with the other STF stuff. In other words, they weren't very convincing. If anyone has any information I'd sure love to know asap before I leave town.

Does anyone know if the Type I jacket is STF? I tried on a small today and it looked pretty big on me. It felt quite rigid and I asked the people at the store I went to and they said yeah it probably is but only because it was with the other STF stuff. In other words, they weren't very convincing. If anyone has any information I'd sure love to know asap before I leave town.

It is XX Shrink to Fit. I got a medium and it was on the big side but I have soaked it for a better fit

The sizing on LVC makes me sick...

i know what you mean..just started washing and working on my new 33's in a tagged 36 waist...they are big big big.....definately at least an inch bigger in the wasit then standard STF tagged 36 or even my new eco 501 big E organics

i hope i can shrink them up...others have posted in may take up to 10 wash dry cycles to finalize sizing..not sure about that buy ill be trying using the samuari detergent to avoid color loss

i know what you mean..just started washing and working on my new 33's in a tagged 36 waist...they are big big big.....definately at least an inch bigger in the wasit then standard STF tagged 36 or even my new eco 501 big E organics

i hope i can shrink them up...others have posted in may take up to 10 wash dry cycles to finalize sizing..not sure about that buy ill be trying using the samuari detergent to avoid color loss

yeah. but with the 201's it's even worse. my new 201's tagged 36 waist are even bigger (after soak) than my 33' tagged 38 waist!