Next denim purchase

naturaljax

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also trying to purchase a pair of jeans, and I've finally narrowed it down to;

Oni Blues

SDA-103s

Flathead

Will most likely purchase Onis soon, seeing as I am in dire need of some indigo jeans. Starting to get too hot for black & I need some new denim by the time Summer comes around. Wouldn't want to get caught in some S5000BK.

going gaga over Eternal 811s!!! but gonna wait 1 or 2 months... gotta lose some weight!!! :( have to resist getting Standards although they are having a sale over here in Singapore... :( then after that it'll be PBJ xx005... probably take another 5-6 months though... then I'm set for life save for a black denim!!! :P

going gaga over Eternal 811s!!! but gonna wait 1 or 2 months... gotta lose some weight!!! :( have to resist getting Standards although they are having a sale over here in Singapore... :( then after that it'll be PBJ xx005... probably take another 5-6 months though... then I'm set for life save for a black denim!!! :P

Wow, this forum has the most dudes saying they gotta lose weight for some clothes.

^ It is so disheartening, not to mention expensive when you realise your jeans don;t fit anymore so I can understand someone wanting to be sure of teh size they order. For me losing 1 pound = losing 1" around my waist. Before you know it, great fits start sliding off your ass :(

Guest jeffvyain

everyone on this board seems to always looks so damn skinny. half the people here have sub 30 inch waists. i don't really understand the whole losing weight thing. i've lost 5 pounds in the last month and haven't noticed the slightest difference in the way my jeans fit.