any fighters on here?

mizanation

Gables are my favorite I've been wearing them for like 10-15 years. Do it.

The Adidas combat speeds are also good and less than half the price.

Also: backstory for injuries please.

Gables are my favorite I've been wearing them for like 10-15 years. Do it.

The Adidas combat speeds are also good and less than half the price.

Also: backstory for injuries please.

Ended up picking the gables for both myself and my brother...

Backstory on injuries..

Just finished a judo tournament and came out with no injuries or anything.. The Monday afterwards, was doing BJJ and at the end of class we were starting stand up.. went against a fairly big guy(250/260 vs me at 155) and I guess a freak accident just happened.. he went for some kinda reap and ended up placing his foot on the outside of my knee and kicked it in.. tore my MCL..

Took 2-3 months off and healed, was gradually just doing BJJ and everything.. was at a Kroger's parking lot and a guy approached me asking for money.. ended up pulling a knife on me. He proceeded to lunge at me and try to stab me.. thankfully for boxing, I took a step forward and cut the corner on him and gave him a hook to the face.. He stumbled and dropped the knife and ran off.. Luckily for me he only got a chance to cut me on my hand.. I was pretty freaked out as this is the first time anything like this happened to me and blood was everywhere..

So yeah... after I got cut I pretty much just stopped all training until just 3 weeks ago. Signed up for the IBJJF Houston Open.. have no idea what made me do it.. but I did it anyways.. ended up winning the first round via points and losing the second round via points.. but got a good learning experience.. time to train again!!

Heres a link to my blog if anyone wants to follow..

http://www.thepluslife.org

• 4 weeks later...

If you're doing it for fun then yeah just do it and have fun.

If you are doing it because you are a competitive asshole like me then maybe get back into training a bit then get in on the next go-around.

Guest naknakBeast

backkk from the dead...

wrestling since middle school in the boys club.

folk style,free style and greco. just got back into the gym to train bjj, boxing,muy thai with dickie eklund from the fighter.

so pan-ams is this weekend (including today) my belt/weight class is going right now. and im at work.. and the tournament is also here.

sad.

Caio Terra had some big balls calling out the top bjjers on steroid use after he defeated Bruno Malfacine.

So who do you train under?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
making an effort to compete at mundials this year.

i hope training twice a week will do :\

you kidding me? try 5x a week. :) good luck mang, record video~

hey – isn't mizanation over in japan working on getting mma statuz? does anybody have any videos of him?

I remember lurking his blog, with him talking about playing trumpet / working on MMA entry. I'm curious. :confused:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...