---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

a few things I disagree on,

pbj - I dont know about the slubbyness etc people talk about, but in pictures at least they look good and the cut on 005's looks good too. I havent seen a pair in person though.

"lame, overly skinny denim brands" - Carl just cause you sold your pure blow jobs doesn't mean baggy jeans are dope :rolleyes: honestly though I really like the cut on for example julian calis. aprils etc I'm not that keen on, those I considered overly skinny.

prison issues - I just love them, not sure about the hi's but the marc jacobs ones are one of my favorite shoes.

Read the thread title before you attempt to be a prick ;)

wasn't attempting to be prick. just saying that your comment made no sense.

"ugly.overrated shit that sfer beast over." you commented "lame."

please elaborate (because at least to me, you are still spouting nonsense). if you've ever tried on or were aware of the other cuts besides a joey, van winkle, or hoboken, you'd know what i'm talking about, and wouldn't have made such a stupid remark. amateur, shut the fuck up and stick to shit you understand. i.e. your insignificant wardrobe.

wasn't attempting to be prick. just saying that your comment made no sense.

"ugly.overrated shit that sfer beast over." you commented "lame."

please elaborate (because at least to me, you are still spouting nonsense). if you've ever tried on or were aware of the other cuts besides a dee dee, van winkle, or hoboken, you'd know what i'm talking about, and wouldn't have made such a stupid remark. try again, amateur.

Uh oh, you got me there big, bad jmatsu.

Ive never actually tried on a pair of JR's but going along with the thread title Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over im gonna say that most of the JR's worn here look like shit. Or lame. Whichever you prefer.

nando nando NEEDS to be seen in person as well. the color is simply amazing...

i wanna check those out in person (and photograph them) so badly, but to see them I either have to cop them or fly to nyc, either option costs about the same... fuck...

which ones are the supreme p&b wallys? but yeah, im gonna have to say diors as well, not ugly but not worth the high price point either. i know it died down a bit but i wasnt a big fan on the vest look either. lastly, this one might get me heat but, i dont find panerai watches to be aesthetically pleasing, im sure they are horologically sound but they dont call me.

This is one of the models: (Sorry Rhythmandsound!!!!!!!!) :o

2e1umi8.jpg

Tucking your Nike tracksuit bottoms into your socks. I saw that englandmj7 rocking it at the shopping centre the other day with an Acquscutum cap and he looked a right twat.

Dude, that wasn't aquascutum, it was Paul & Shark x Burberry. Why didn't you come say hi? Is it cause we looked so tough?

thanks england, i have seen those i thought it was a different model cause you called them wallabies, i actually like the other color of those, the tan ones. you get rep now.

Ha hah. Thanks man.

This is the fucking fastest moving thread the trash has had in a while.........

So much hate!!!!!! Yesssssssssss........

Ill take handsome dork over being a baby anyday of the week :D

you're the infant who either doesn't have the simple mental capacity to carry on an easy debate about the brands of denim (you mentioned) or is too egotistical to admit fault. i find this a pattern typical of you though. you always resort to dodging subjects (which you have no comprehension of) and end up saying stupid shit. pathetic.

you're the infant who either doesn't have the simple mental capacity to carry on an easy debate about the brands of denim (you mentioned) or is too deluded to admit fault. i find this a pattern typical of you though. you always resort to dodging subjects (which you have no comprehension of) and saying stupid shit. pathetic.

Go back and read what i wrote. I admited that id never tried on JR. I just dont think they look that good. I called them lame. You got your panties in a bunch. And now here we are, you resulting to calling me pathetic and me calling you the baby you are.

Go back and read what i wrote. I admited that id never tried on JR. I just dont think they look that good. I called them lame. You got your panties in a bunch. And now here we are, you resulting to calling me pathetic and me calling you the baby you are.

my point exactly. you never tried them on. you don't know the cuts and how they fit. care to comment on tsubi? obviously there is various cuts and denim fit differently depending on the individual. i said gracefully in my first comment that your claims are unwaranted. and yes, i find individuals who make a claims and can't back them it up pathetic.

The Lambert&Butler pack was clashing with your cap, so I was a bit embarassed to hang with you. Maybe you should switch to Sovereign.

You crossed the line dude, that was really hurtful........I love that pack.

Have you ever had a Buckfast bottle smashed against your head? No one insults the East Staines massive.........no one.

4hm4fwx.jpg

my point exactly. you never tried them on. you don't know the cuts and how they fit. care to comment on tsubi? obviously there is various cuts and denim fit differently depending on the individual. i said gracefully in my first comment that your claims are unwaranted. and yes, i find individuals who make a claims and can't back them it up pathetic.

Fuck dude. You really dont get it, do you? Let me bold it for you.

I dont like the way they look on 95% of the people on this board.

There. That should be easy to understand. Who the fuck cares whether or not ive tried them on.

Tongues out - i think my tirades have finally started to have an impact.

April 77, Tsubi, Julian Red, and other lame, overly skinny denim brands - unless your a frail pussy they look like shit.

Slim skinny jeans in general - MOVE ON.

how am i supposed to gather the 95% statistic from this alone??

my original point is:

besides april 77, tsubi and julian red do have other cuts that are not skinny.

damn, you're stupid.

how am i supposed to gather the 95% statistic from this alone??

my original point is:

besides april 77, tsubi and julian red do have other cuts that are not skinny.

damn, you're stupid.

And my original point is that those who wear those brands on this board dont usually look all that "good". Were talking about overratted shit here not the overall brand. You just wanted an excuse to attack me which seems like a slightly common occourance with you for some reason...