---- Ugly/Overrated shit that SF'ers beast over ----

englandmj7

AEs might make great value for quality dress shoes, but their models are very bland. I never been excited to purchase a pair of AEs in my entire life.

you're right, but they certainly aren't "beasted over" of superfuture, but these days, for a company to make a legitimate quality product in the US is commendable.

Also, they have a few good discontinued styles you can get on ebay. the Fairgate Derby is quite similar to a certain product called "Derby" being released APC this spring, and i bet that shoe is shit quality and made in southeast asia.

that said, APC belongs in this thread, for me at least.

C&J is a much higher price point than AE, especially considering AE's are available at extensive discounts.

I am a huge dress shoe fan and own many. I agree on the dislike towards AE. Many of the reasons are expressed in this thread:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=29998

They are high quality, but generally clunky and unfashionable compared to C&J, etc. You would expect a little more at their price points.

and yes thats the answer! thanks england

i like apc shit, i like how they're minimalistic and relatively inexpensive... i like their zippers too, lol...

after exchanging a couple of pm's with Kane and cleared up a few things, i really like the cyc stuff, w&h got great attention to details, but some of the pieces are kindda whacked... the w+h stuff is nice in a simple/minimalistic/stealthbeast kindda way....

shit i dont like are distressed/treated overpriced dior and 45rpm jeans... get them raw/one-wash and do the work yo...

PBJ absolutely didn't deserve to be here... W+H might've because it's pricy, but to be honest they have nice stuff which is very well made and fits well too... so I can't say it's that pricy when you put all that into the equation. I mean people aroud here buy "high fashion" hoodies which cost upwards of $300 and they're no better than W+H.

Sugarcane, APC, Prison Issues (especially Hi, Lows are better), Ozawa, and Diors. Although I'm still getting them, simply because I can't find any other black jeans that stack as nicely...

Oh, and did I say Ozawa!?

People using there first few posts for WAYWT...ugh

Flannel - Fuck. Learn how to wear it. It should accent something not be the fucking focus. Subtletly is key here people.

Tongues out - i think my tirades have finally started to have an impact.

April 77, Tsubi, Julian Red, and other lame, overly skinny denim brands - unless your a frail pussy they look like shit.

Slim skinny jeans in general - MOVE ON.

Vans - unfuckingcomfortable shoes

People not buying my Feits that have been for sale for a solid 4 months...dumbasses are sleeping

Big Wallets, red moon etc - UGH.

Samurais - horrid fitting jeans...maybe im just a sexy beast cause 'Canes fit me like a dream

apc's appeal is plainness and price point. There are many repros which are just as plain, and cost 2x as much

I tried to make it evident that I don't think anyone is knocking APC because it is "plain." In fact, I have very few clothes that aren't plain (no logos, weird colors, etc.). The point is that something can go from plain to boring/unnatractive very easily, and APC is a perfect example of this.

H&M for example, has alot of plain pieces that are fucking boring and don't fit that great. APC is in the same boat. I see them as an overpriced H&M. Seriously, they have some ugly-ass, horribly cut military jackets that they are charging $300+ for, that you can find in Gap and H&M for half the price.

April 77, Tsubi, Julian Red, and other lame, overly skinny denim brands - unless your a frail pussy they look like shit.

Slim skinny jeans in general - MOVE ON.

besides april 77, tsubi and julian red have other various cuts that aren't too skinny/narrow. i know you were attempting to be funny, but your comment seems to be based on little to zero knowledge about the actual brands.

besides april 77, tsubi and julian red have other various cuts that aren't too skinny/narrow. i know you were attempting to be funny, but your comment seems to be based on little to zero knowledge about the actual brands.

Read the thread title before you attempt to be a prick ;)

which ones are the supreme p&b wallys? but yeah, im gonna have to say dior jeans as well, not ugly but not worth the high price point either. i know it died down a bit but i wasnt a big fan on the vest look either. lastly, this one might get me heat but, i dont find panerai watches to be aesthetically pleasing, im sure they are horologically sound but they dont call me.