your supershopping list. what you are currently hunting for?

thelion1856

this is what ill be getting in hk

1. eternal 872 from take 5

2. visvim ftb's from it store

3. visvim logan's it store

4. samurai shirts from take 5

5. dior homme kicks from it store

6. converse junya watanabe from joyce

7. panerai pam00005 panerai dealership in central

8. redmoon long wallet take 5

9. supreme shirt

hmm.. cant wait

Lanvin Hi-tops

Rick Owens FW07 Leather Jacket

Tanner messenger bag

Airline Tickets to Nippon

Oh...and I just almost passed out after my first fixed gear bike ride, up a shitload of hills and about 10km....so I may have to add a pacemaker to the list.:o

A black structured jacket. Can be dressed up or down easily. Blazerish but not a blazer. Wool.

rick owen l/s clingy tshirts if they ever go on sale.

when i was in NYC i was chillin at a park and an older ugly goth lookin homeless lady came walking by and i was like what the fuck, damn i feel sorry for her. then i took a closer look and she was wearing the number nine sunglasses and a number nine scarf and a shit load of designer clothing that made an over all appearance of a homeless lady. shit was crazy. my girlfriend said, i feel sorry for her then i explained that she gots some expensive ass shit on her body and she seems to be FAR from homeless.

when i was in NYC i was chillin at a park and an older ugly goth lookin homeless lady came walking by and i was like what the fuck, damn i feel sorry for her. then i took a closer look and she was wearing the number nine sunglasses and a number nine scarf and a shit load of designer clothing that made an over all appearance of a homeless lady. shit was crazy. my girlfriend said, i feel sorry for her then i explained that she gots some expensive ass shit on her body and she seems to be FAR from homeless.

Mugatu's Derelict?

i think its abt time for me to put a full stop to my shopping list (at least for the next few months)

i've figured everytime i acquie an item on my list, I automatically refill the spot on the list, therefore theres always something i want to get

• 3 weeks later...

so since ive gotten almost everything on my list last time i posted ill put up a new one.

a camera, maybe a suit, some new boots, a new phone, and this one is probably a couple of months away but a new car.

I want a new watch. I cant afford any of the premium timepiece brands so I think Im going to go for a Tag Heuer Carrera. Maybe like this one-

CV2111.FC6180.jpg

Im also saving for another camera lense: 24mm f/1.4 L

veronique branquinho quilted shoulder leather jacket ,yohji's sinful fur-collared motorcycle jacket,lanvin oversized black wayfarerISH specs,raf simons or prada's gladiatorISH sandals, CON's latest stuff , kris van assche or N(N) felt trilby, & a hybrid vehicle. the list goes on... damn, i am materialistic! gotta always remind myself that these are all ephemeral. you can't take 'em with u, kids

-a new macbook... my 12" powerbook g4 is past the 3-year mark and its hard drive is gettin' stuffed.

-one of them KC wallets from SelfEdge. RM's are way too hard to track down for me. - :D

-a nooka watch. - :)

-comme de carcons cologne. my polo safari bottle is just about drip-dry. - :)

-a head porter case for my nintendo DS. i really want a united arrows one, but they're also way too hard to track down in NYC. damn you Japan!

3 down, two to go!

adding PBJ xx-005's or Samuari x710xx's, as well as Alden Indy Boots...

A little in terms of preference:

Hare black M65 fw size M

Some kind of good casual jacket/blazer for wearing with jeans.

DH 19 cm sz 26 (will settle for 27)

AA black/grey cardigan size S/M

Some kind of good semicasual black laceups for wearing with jeans.

Slim fitting black peacoat (not really necessary since I'm in SoCal)

I know there are a lot of DH for sale, but I have a budget and $300 for jeans just won't fly.