What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i found an original slip shirt in black at a local thrift store for 99cent. too bad it was too small for me. sold it on ebay for like $50.

The problem I've found is that most that turn up are enormous. I really want this one I saw that has a guy in like a spider web or mummified or something. That and my old roommate's Turning Point hoodie are tops on my list of things to get. Surely some old core guy on here can help me out. Ha.

those h and m sneaker all over print ts and hoods just depress the hell out of me for some reason.

anyways

h&m sweater and v-neck

slim jims

some beater dirty denim dunks not pictured

sorry about the lighting i was too lazy to turn the other light on

IMG_1841.jpg

The problem I've found is that most that turn up are enormous. I really want this one I saw that has a guy in like a spider web or mummified or something. That and my old roommate's Turning Point hoodie are tops on my list of things to get. Surely some old core guy on here can help me out. Ha.

What size are you?

Usually Medium. I can do some smalls and some larges, however.

Which Turning Point hoody? If your roommate's Turning Point hoody is an original, it'll be hard to find a medium. I'll ask around though. And the reason why most of the original hardcore(-related) shirts you find now are huge is 'cause no one wore fitted t-shirts back then. A friend was telling me that people would scoff at you if you asked for shirts smaller than a large back in the 80s-90s. Good luck in your search though. I know how it is to look for your favorite band's original shirts; it's pretty much as hard as searching for your grails when it comes to sneaker collecting.

Which Turning Point hoody? If your roommate's Turning Point hoody is an original, it'll be hard to find a medium. I'll ask around though. And the reason why most of the original hardcore(-related) shirts you find now are huge is 'cause no one wore fitted t-shirts back then. A friend was telling me that people would scoff at you if you asked for shirts smaller than a large back in the 80s-90s. Good luck in your search though.

Yeah I know all that =)

But then you also find old stuff cut to be belly shirts too.

Anyway, pretty sure the hoodie is OG. He has ridiculous stuff.

Yeah I know all that =)

But then you also find old stuff cut to be belly shirts too.

Anyway, pretty sure the hoodie is OG. He has ridiculous stuff.

Yeah, I fuckin hate getting old mediums 'cause they're pretty much a youth large sometimes. Is the hoody the one with the handprint on the front and the quote on the back?

Yeah, I fuckin hate getting old mediums 'cause they're pretty much a youth large sometimes. Is the hoody the one with the handprint on the front and the quote on the back?

You know, I'm not even sure off the top of my head. I know the one you're talking about was booted recently in black. This one is white, and definitely old as dirt.

Guest Fade to Black

haven't posted a picture here in months...phone camera produces really bad quality though:

IMAGE_00049_edited.jpg

shirt - Yohji Yamamoto

jeans - 45 RPM sorahikos

german army sneakers

Guest Fade to Black
sorahiko's look quite slim. wish mine looked like that

i sized down to a 31 from my usual 32...they were really tight in the waist in the beginning (i'd get marks on my stomach after taking them off), but now i can wear them comfortably without a belt.

Decided Id join the party...

Took this at work, had to put it on silent cause I didnt want the guy taking a shit in the stall behind me to think I was perving on him.

mecropped.jpg

FPxCDG Polo

Nudie RRDG

Cloak Desert Boots

and Shure E4C headphones with w800i

Decided Id join the party...

Took this at work, had to put it on silent cause I didnt want the guy taking a shit in the stall behind me to think I was perving on him.

FPxCDG Polo

Nudie RRDG

Cloak Desert Boots

and Shure E4C headphones with w800i

love my shures

the polo is sick, and them boots are sharp, where'd you get them