What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

March13002.jpgMarch13004.jpg

newera

vintage

altamont

cheapmonday

emerica

i want to have sex with your leather jacket. does it actually zip up, though?

i don't know if the pants are too tight or just too high up. maybe pull them down a little? don't your balls get crushed when you walk or sit?

erm ots is a funny one in uk it used to be everywhere and got pretty naff they seem to have hauled it back together and are putting out some really nice looking gear,especially the out wear and a few shoe styles,we just got a couple bits where i work but it dosent seem to be masivly common in stores here which is a good thing.

dsc56961nh5.jpg

h&m beanie

ro woven jacket

hanes tank

hl waxed jean

mm sneaker

holy cow...exactly same wall and same floor as my apartment...

what waxed jeans are those..? pretty nice...good coating! haha

nice fit too...haha cheers

i want to have sex with your leather jacket. does it actually zip up, though?

i don't know if the pants are too tight or just too high up. maybe pull them down a little? don't your balls get crushed when you walk or sit?

yea it zips completely

i didnt' really notice in the picture but they do look pretty high and tight around my balls, but in reality they aren't that bad

Some of my best times ever have been in universal studios man I wish i could go right now my best friend lives in los angeles so i always go there and stay at the universal hilton

a thousand apologies for not resizing, i just want to put these up and go to bed

long story short, LA is awesome and time differences are annoying and the mummy coaster at universal is ridic

me and the young one at universal

anything

skull 5010

ari vans np

h and m shades

at the getty, the uberorgan in the entrance hall is awesome

g'

supreme

skull

ari vans

90 degree heat rules

sorry for the absence. don't have much time for this while writing a paper comparing the orphan drug regimes in the fda and the corresponding european union drug regulatory body and making policy suggestions that balance the need to encourage innovation for the creation of treatments for rare diseases and conditions, with the desire to prevent blockbuster profits being made on the back of those who suffer from such diseases, all while preserving the market-based incentives favored by the west. anyhow, thanks for the past karma, and i promise to be a better board member from now on.

today:

422410498_1c2a2112ce.jpg

polish dollar store fake adidas t

h&m cardigan

opening ceremony jeans

gray lace-ups

thrift trench (is it too long? i'm thinking about getting it taken up)

last week:

412092740_60da5dc286.jpg

steven alan shirt

thrift tie

thrift flannel

pbj blacks

brown laceups

buffalo stance

great looks kixslf, seenmy, and others i forgot.