What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

cornedbeef-you remind me of my brother/myself. weird. but nice simple outfit. i have those vans PI in the same colorway, i think i might buy them in white as well, for the spring.

ddoh-real nice outfit! where's the jacket from?

joe-awesome upgrade! steppin' your game up lol i like the eras, makes me want to get a pair.

hap-awesome outfit! you really do look like john malkovich, as someone said. i've been trying to figure out why you look so familiar haha

If you saw what Evie was wearing, you'd shit yourself.

418401704_1ceb0a1fbf.jpg

418401713_fab09237b4.jpg

quick: since you've only got one post anyway, re-register and spell your namesake's name correctly... it's guy fawkes.

i'm going to go ahead and assume you're drunk, and not hold anything against you.

(nice pants)

DSCN2652.jpg

Generic paisley made in USA bandana

John Smedley Gilet

Dries Van Noten dress shirt

APC New Cures

Patagonia wool socks

Converse optic white lo-tops

amazing weather in chicago the past couple of days.

here's me today.

great weather in Chicago today (figures.. the weather gets REALLY nice when its time for finals.. right before spring break).. this was taken when i got home from classes.

vintage military jacket (forgot where i got this.)

white tee over gray tee (not pictured)

nudie slim jim dry japan (day 3)

jack ps

real old fred perry messenger on my back

better shot of the jacket.

nice, i like how you pull off the converse, for some reason converse doesn't look right on me IMO but i do like seeing them fit right on other ppl, *thumbs up*

Nothing special, but it's my first day in black Imperials and I'm really liking the fit (other than the ass-crease, which should settle down when the upper thighs stretch a little more).

My denim wardrobe is now complete (and, counterintuitively, far smaller than it used to be) - a pair of traditionally-cut Levi's repros (Samurais), a pair of Lee repros (SC 1945), a slim-fitting pair (Even Steven organic), a pair of washed jeans that my wife likes (ES Jakimo), and a black pair.

-H&M military button-up

-black Imperial Dukes

-Vans prison-issues

waywt0312.jpgblack_dukes_010.jpgblack_dukes_011.jpg

Brozek, maybe you're just wearing them too high? I think they'd look better slouched just a tiny bit more - honestly though if they're still tight I completely understand how they would fit like that for a while because they would be too tight to move them down your hips a little (mine were for a while and the top button gave me a bruise on my lower abs).

Guest jmatsu
took heading back from self edge.

IMG_0647.jpg

hat

marc jacobs cardigan

white band tee (animosity)

nudie thin finn dry comfort

chukkas

you look like you're str8 out of an umbro by kim jones catalog (if they used asians).

Guest jmatsu
DSC_0708.jpg

First time on AA, softness, but...

---------------------------

MMJ x Epilogue - beanie

AA - hoody

Lad musician - tee

dsquared2 - belt

neighborhood - sp narrow blk washed

madfoot! x neighborhood - slip-on

i hate your belt.