What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

nice fit.

IMG_0005-3.jpg

undercover jacket

engineered garments hoodie/tee

es jeans

clarks deserts

just threw the shoes on, the jeans go over them so less stocky looking, was just lazy.

now i am not 'begging'. ha!

btw thank you for pointing that out to me before 8493084903 people saw it:)

+23-ku

+marc vans

i hope you saved the other pic for yourself as it was a cool pic...hours of discussion could be had over it at art school

this pic shows that you are wearing a dress with a simple yet interesting silhouette

very nice

I like the dress/sneakers look.

The dress is minimal, yet pretty, but I think these particular sneakers ruin the look for me. Maybe some slimmer "sneakers" like the Adidas silver streaks (in a metallic) would complement the silhouette. The mjs look clunky. Otherwise, nice to see a long dress for a change!:)

is it just me or does that shirt fit you horribly? i think the sleeves are too long and the torso part isn't fitted at all. i think you could do with a more flattering cut.

it's oversized and doesn't 'fit' per sey, but i think it looks okay...it's actually an XL and I mix it up with both XL and L Supreme button-ups, but to be honest tend to prefer the L's on me, so yeah...

tg76- funny you say that, as an art school student took the first one :D

diamond- thank you !

bangbangbang- those vans that i am wearing are 2 sizes too big, so when i put together the outfit, that was my main concern. you nailed it! i will try to match my slimmer pair the next time. thanks!