What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:
Quote:

Now, now,

Why the hate?

Carrie

--- Original message by carrie1 on Nov 17, 2005 08:12 PM

yeah, shut the fuck up bitch. no one cares how pretty u and your ROK buddies are in their skintight clubfag shirts.

how many girls u know who are care about the obsessive details of anything? selvege, hidden rivets, concrete pattern throwing references to `80s jordans. Girls dont give a fuck. they just want stuff thats `cute`. thats why this site is 99% dudes.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Nov 18, 2005 01:59 AM

yeah, 99% gay dudes such as yourself.

Dude, get over yourself. I'm not into her style either but I don't go and disrespect someone just because their shit is different from my own. Just because she's not into the funky fresh fly Supreme gear like your wannabe skater ass...

Have a nice dayicon_smile_wink.gif

Hey MilSpex....."shut the fuck up bitch"? Is that some sort of cool "street" way of talking? You have to understand...I'm just a country boy from Maine, but that seems pretty ignorant to me. I may be in the minority here as a bunch of your dude friends seem to thing it's funny. It looks to me like Carrie has a bunch of shit going on....good for her.

When I was your age (just assuming that you are in high school) I was MUCH more interested in "cute" girls than I was in concrete pattern throwing references to '80's Jordans.

Conceived and executed on the working waterfront of Portland, Maine. [email protected]

That may be true.....although this entire forum seems to be about hyping one thing or another. I can't imagine there are enough people living in Korea, and reading this forum, that it is worth her time to to hype anything here. I may be wrong about that....just guessing. Even if she is "spamming" I would think there is a better response than "shut the fuck up bitch". I suspect that if she was hyping something that MilSpex deemed "acceptable" he wouldn't have responded in such an ignorant way.

Conceived and executed on the working waterfront of Portland, Maine. [email protected]

Quote:
Quote:

aitsuka, filene's basement has tons of sambas for $45 right now

--- Original message by whynotmakeboth on Nov 17, 2005 08:19 PM

WHAT!!!!!! WHAT COLOURS!!!!! THOSE ARE THE SICKEST SHOES FOR INDOOR!!!!

--- Original message by aitsuka on Nov 17, 2005 09:33 PM

The only colorway I've seen is black with white stripes, the kind canice is wearing.

Quote:

from nov.

fjovx4.jpg

fjow2b.jpg

fkr21g.jpg

fkr23s.jpg

Edited by Sir Lady Rad on Nov 18, 2005 at 11:38 AM

Edited by Sir Lady Rad on Nov 18, 2005 at 11:38 AM

--- Original message by Sir Lady Rad on Nov 18, 2005 11:35 AM

HOLY FUCK WHERE DID YOU GET THAT RUN DMC SHIRT?!?!?!?!?!

Milspex....where the hell did that come from. Carrie has been plugging this site a lot but your response was fucking stupid. You just follow the hype anyway.... I bet if supreme made a leather miniskirt you'd rock that shit too.

Depht...

Edited by DEPHT on Nov 18, 2005 at 03:09 PM

Wow,

there sure is alot of 'Spam' in my inbox from superfuture, so I'm unsubscribing from this thread.

The only reason, I put links to my site on this thread is because I couldn't figure out, nor did I have time to post the images and it was easier and less space consuming for me to put the link. Even if I was "spamming" as some of you say, I see that I was barking up the wrong tree. I thought people reading this board might be interested to see what life and fashion is like in another part of the world. (supershoppers? superjetters? not super immature kids who have nothing to do but insult people they don't even know!)

I'm sorry to say this, but it seems like there's just alot of kids on this thread that just need to grow up. We all don't live in the same place and we don't really know each other personally, so it's easy to name call people anonymously on chatboards. That's just messed up. Don't worry, I won't be losing any sleep over any insults thrown at me on this board because fortunately, I have a life.

Peace out everyone.

Carrie

P.S. this chatboard is a scary place for girls no wonder there are no girls...........