What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i'm surprised this post hasn't degenerated into something like niketalk's WDYW...

anyways, lacost polo / fiberops denim / nike terminator highs (gtown)

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Okay, I'll take some time to answer this, those cash-hungering people better listen up.

philipo: You must be scandinavian. Am I right?

Docdoom: "i was just gonna ask how you can have some many selvedge pieces and be 16!! fair play tho...."

First of all, I am actively collecting. I buy pieces off eBay and I have also gathered a network of people who buy and sell vintage jeans. I spend quite an amount of cash on the jeans, naturally, but all it takes is a talent to find the people. This can also be called luck. Combined with cash.

rhythmandsound: "at 16 where do you get the cash to be dropping hundreds on single articles of clothing all the time???"

Its quite simple. I make 500-600$ a month off my job. I get 300$ off my parents, yes they are a bit wealthy, if I do EVERYTHING they ask. I buy and sell, which I've been doing since I was 14, jeans, stuff people want. I am currently selling some old Evisus, I make probably 1.000$-1.500$ every time I do that. I buy vintage gear and sell it, that can make me an extra 3-400$ a month. I collect bottles. That is an extra 50$ right there. I do some modeling which can be anything from 200$ to 1.000$.

I maximize my money; I buy clothing, vintage jeans and hiphop stuff (LP's, mixer stuff, so forth). Thats it. I rarely waste 10$ to buy a B-mac. That can quickly add up. I don't have a car and I'm also too young to drive one, so no gas expense. I live at home, 'naturally for free' since I'm 16, so neither any expenses there.

That is how I both make money and uses them. If you add up you can see I can have 1.500$ a month. I have birthday and we also celebrate christmas, and yes; I just want clothing (or books).

manhahnstch: "at 16 with missoni shirt, apc denim, and all that lvc, who's providing you with all the money"

That answer should be above. A.P.C. denim isn't expensive and I don't wear LVC, I wear TRUE vintage! :-(

downwithianbrown: "from the looks of it...his sugardaddy"

You wish.

teejayess: "Why the interest in where the man gets his gear from? "

Exactly. :-)

Wait for the new pic tomorrow, mad packed gear there ;-)

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif

You seem to be pretty mature for a 16 year old, I'm impressed.

Rainbows, A&F plaid shorts, A&F polo, JCrew undershit- gonna change in a sec to go out though.

Get off the kids nuts....

Gotta love the young players!

I can't believe he had to go through that entire explanation. Doesn't anyone know the game?

skecr8r, I'm guessing a lot of cats on this board were late bloomers so you've got them kinda freaked.

-Dub

Wow, thanks a lot guys, that is really nice of y'all.. icon_smile_blush.gif

It really means something, it is rarely that I ever hear anything about it, most people just go the hater way, they're probably envious, I don't know, try to avoid contact :)

But thanks, its all good guys icon_smile_cool.gif and again, nice picture coming up tomorrow ;-)

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif