prada.jpg

patrick cox snakeskin loafers

helmut lang jeans

cousteau brown leather belt

little brother pink short sleeve shirt

manic skinny black tie

karen walker brando style riders jacket

--- Original message by haptronic on Oct 16, 2005 11:57 AM

Where can I get this jacket online ? for what price ? thx.

bimbo

i got it from little brother, outlet store. it was a sample from winter, as far as i know karen walker menswear doesn't sell outside of nz.

the womenswear sells all over the world, nowhere online as far as i can tell.

i'm sure lots of people have done that style of biker jacket in cotton.

teisco.gif

basically this fit right here acept i wored different shoes, instead of tokyo adidas i wore some unkle dunks...this is an old pic from a few weeks ago...i like loud things so yeah.....

bird neon hoodie

HUF X Kicks HI tee

Nuddie RR grey cast

express white ring belt

eq8rxv.jpg

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

bimbo

i got it from little brother, outlet store. it was a sample from winter, as far as i know karen walker menswear doesn't sell outside of nz.

--- Original message by haptronic on Oct 17, 2005 11:57 AM

oh...

it's the first time I see someone who wear this type of jackets and I actually like it (those with the leather are too rough for my opinion).

- does anyone know where can i get a jacket that is similar to this?

and btw I like the way you dress, don't know why but it reminds me pirates in some weird way.

anyone...home tapering???? anyone...i dont want to throw out 5 pairs of jeans i worked on since 2003. i just want a bit smaller a leg opening so it doesnt fall all over my shoes, but im worried itll make the jean look weird. does it?

thanks in advance

i started something

anyone...home tapering???? anyone...i dont want to throw out 5 pairs of jeans i worked on since 2003. i just want a bit smaller a leg opening so it doesnt fall all over my shoes, but im worried itll make the jean look weird. does it?

thanks in advance

i started something

^^^^ Hey man. Do you have a sewing machine?

You are probably best to taper the outside seam only, as there may be top stitching or a felled inseam (it's going to be a mission to work on the inseam).

1) Unpick the hem, turn those bad boys inside out and give them a press so you can see the stitching line of the original seam.

2) On one side measure 1cm or 1/2inch in from the hem then rule a line up to 'approx' the knee or slightly higher, blend the line in with the original stitch line. Sew in this line with your handy sewing skills.

3) Turn to the right side out and press your new seam flat. Try them on and see how they fit, feel etc. You may need more off, or you may need to blend the stitching line higher up the thigh, or lower, or less off?

4) Once you have the taper you are after, stitch the line at least twice for strength....then do the exact same to the other leg, same measurements etc.

5) Re-Hem the leg openings, turn to the right side, give the seams a good press. You will find that the new part of the seam looks darker as there has been no wear on it. You can use a peice of fine grain sand paper and gently rub down the new seam so it matches the others.

They should turn out ok if you don't go crazy and take off to much, go a little bit at a time and keep trying them on. Good luck brother!

Quote:

bimbo

--- Original message by haptronic on Oct 17, 2005 11:57 AM

I have a very similar one by J. Lindeberg. Only difference really is that the stitching is white and the zippers are brass and lined with turquoise fabric. It's from the S/S 04 collection.

Edited by Circa on Oct 18, 2005 at 10:49 PM

Quote:

a bathing ape coat

baby milo tee

evisu jeans

bape sta sneaks

bape.jpg

--- Original message by BAPEDDY on Oct 19, 2005 12:12 AM

Ahahaahhahahaha.. PLEASE tell me you're joking.

You need witts' Dunk chain to complete the outfit. Ahahahahghahagahghaghhah christ.