What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

holy crap the new version of this thread is 343 pages.

You can change that in the options. I think by default it shows 20 posts per page you can update it to 50...

Of course this new board makes it imposible to go back to a page someone mentions... Like, "Oh I saw so and so on page 13 of this thread... Bla bla..." and you go to check it out and the information is all wrong...

Whatever. I'll live.

The Greene St 10" Vertical Messenger in an olive color. Nice hardware, good constructions. I want one of the Warren St Bridle Leather jawns...

Nice Cerebus, BTW

cool beans. I have my eye on the waxed canvas ones triniboy mentioned a while ago. (where the hell did he go, speaking of?)

true story -- I live in the same city as Dave Sim. He lives a mile away from me. :eek:

Guest Airjamie
comingthrough.jpg

karen walker jacket

karen walker hood

helmut lang jeans

vans chukka

Hap..............dont ever leave. EVER.

And on another note...............THANK YOU FOR THE NEW QUOTE SYSTEM GUYS. ALOT.

You can change that in the options. I think by default it shows 20 posts per page you can update it to 50...

Of course this new board makes it imposible to go back to a page someone mentions... Like, "Oh I saw so and so on page 13 of this thread... Bla bla..." and you go to check it out and the information is all wrong...

Whatever. I'll live.

Motion to make 50 posts/page defaulted