What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

68ivak9.jpg

So I've been working most of the day on a paper in Portuguese about Post-Modernism... so when I first read your shirt I read "New Age Dor" (as oppose to "D'Or"), and "dor" in Portuguese translates to "pain" - so I immediately semi-consciously thought your shirt was some sort of comment on the pain and insecurity characteristic of post-modernity.

Jeeeeeeeez I should really go and drink myself retarded right now so that doesn't happen again.

Who? : Looking sharp in your graduation pic and congratulations! That was one of the happiest, but also wistful days of my life as I remember it (it was only 2 months ago!)
congratulations who!!! beautiful parents btw!!!

Thanks for the congratulations. I really know what you mean about it being a joyous and wistful occasion. Hahaha, thanks mister but the people in the picture are actually my grandparents:), it was pretty cool that they made an appearance.

Levis Chambray

Zbrand Henley

Stronghold*

Alden

* Visited The Stronghold store in Venice Ca today: Rather impressive. They stock their denim, Filson bags, Stetson Hats and Whites Boots amongst others. I got to try on the Whites Semi Dress...great boots...unreal really. The bespoke denim area is a sight to behold: bolts of selvage, selvage hickory and big glass jars with all the different hardware to choose from. I bought these stove pipes of the rack, and Ray, the manager hand applied the brace buttons custom while I watched. Overall a great store. Worth checking out if you're in LA

IMG_0684.jpg