What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
IMG_2223_Edit.jpg

i almost like this, but might i suggest different footwear? your shoes aren't cheap/bad, but i feel that they take away from the elegance of the overall ensemble.

That's the nature of the PBJ's. You have to do some pretty crazy stuff in them over a long period of time to get some decent fading. On the bright side, they fit you very well and look cool. Big step up from the jeans you used to wear.

haha. thanks man

they're actually Helmut Lang though. My PBJs are fading a little faster then these but that's probably because they get a little more wear time.

God dammit. I had second thoughts about those right after I posted. The bar-tacks, rise, stitching, etc looked wrong when I checked it the second time. Either way, good fit on those!

Bizzy and Hap - Both of you are perfect. I'm jealous of that cool weather that you'll be having for the next few months.

i almost like this, but might i suggest different footwear? your shoes aren't cheap/bad, but i feel that they take away from the elegance of the overall ensemble.

i disagree. the shoes make that outfit. they work very well with the rolled up pants and the colour really compliments the top half of the ensemble.

raskol, really great fit.

as much as a respect and usually agree with j's opinion, im going to go against him on this one. ive always hated those shoes but i actually think they work with the outfit pretty perfectly, raskol

thanks pickinup

*edit- what sesku said

IMG_2223_Edit.jpg
as much as a respect and usually agree with j's opinion, im going to go against him on this one. ive always hated those shoes but i actually think they work with the outfit pretty perfectly, raskol

While I have never hated those shoes, I think this is the best use of them I've seen. They work really well with the rest of the fit in terms of color and geometry.

By jmatsu's use of the word elegance, and the rest of Raskol's fit, I am wondering what it would look like with dressier footwear, I think it would be very good, as well.

Sag them and wear longer tops. Ultimately you'll have to work on your chest area though, if you want to look good in clothes.

Yeah, I'll try sagging them, but usually when I do I get the shit my pants look and I hate it.

I've tried working on my chest, but it's hard when your a distance runner. Usually, we dont weight train upper body, it adds unnecessary muscle mass which is totally useless when distance running. I'll see what I can do with push ups though.

While I have never hated those shoes, I think this is the best use of them I've seen. They work really well with the rest of the fit in terms of color and geometry.

By jmatsu's use of the word elegance, and the rest of Raskol's fit, I am wondering what it would look like with dressier footwear, I think it would be very good, as well.

i just wanna see that fit with some fancy ann d boots or somethin