What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

thanks. Most people either love or hate them. I want to get the black ones just as an long term basic but I do enjoy the head turning the gold ones bring. Though I have to admit I feel fruity sometimes wearing them because the heel is almost 2".

Quote:

showoff, nobody cares.

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Jun 11, 2005 02:43 AM

Today DCTMFC is wearing the fat drunk comma'd bird from last nights loser bar............or was it the teenage disco?

The trench was 550.00. It's from Cloaks spring 05 collection so you won't have any luck finding it now. I got it at a "sample sale" even though the prices weren't really sample sale like, it was more of a sale, but it retailed for almost $1000.00 so I saved at least half. I just swung by the cloak store today at 10 greene and man they have a lot more amazing stuff. You should really check it out, they got an ill military coat with fur trim. I believe it's $1200.00

00190m.jpg

http://www.cloakdesign.com

light blue ribbed y fronts with navy and red piping/detail - bought from a german supermarket

uber vintage levis 501 selvedge, rolled up to just under knee

white vintage super thin polish made t shirt with dodgey bart simpson print

dark blue "japan" tourist t-shirt .. screened/pressed in a rainbow gradient left-to-right with map of japan, sakura blossom, mountains and harbour.. (supposed to be a naff..)..

unwashed hair for about 5days.. been at partys/clubs for last 3-4 days .. haha for that - im to poor to pay my utilities look..