What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote: actually i think its people with "my clothes/style are better than yours because of (reason x, y, z, etc.)" attitudes that ruin the level of fashion on this board.

it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. don't blame it on apc's and dunks.

I don't think that is exactly the concensus......I think that if you want to wear apc's, dunks, and the newest Hundreds tee, you could very well be a very stylish dude, but honestly, it is kind of annoying when I am interested in seeing all the fashionable shit that people are buying and wearing all over the world when half the posts are friggin' limited Nikes and graphic t-shirts.......not to be a jerk, but isn't that what they made Niketalk for???? I have no beef with "sneaker" guys but it pisses me off when there is a new NTer joining Superfuture WDYWT every hour.........If I wanted to see your Niketalk outfit I would go to Niketalk!!

Sorry for the rant.............

Quote:
Quote: actually i think its people with "my clothes/style are better than yours because of (reason x, y, z, etc.)" attitudes that ruin the level of fashion on this board.

it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. don't blame it on apc's and dunks.

I don't think that is exactly the concensus......I think that if you want to wear apc's, dunks, and the newest Hundreds tee, you could very well be a very stylish dude, but honestly, it is kind of annoying when I am interested in seeing all the fashionable shit that people are buying and wearing all over the world when half the posts are friggin' limited Nikes and graphic t-shirts.......not to be a jerk, but isn't that what they made Niketalk for???? I have no beef with "sneaker" guys but it pisses me off when there is a new NTer joining Superfuture WDYWT every hour.........If I wanted to see your Niketalk outfit I would go to Niketalk!!

Sorry for the rant.............

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Feb 9, 2006 04:55 PM

i have to agree... i dont hate on ppl wearing dunks... hell... i have 4 pairs of dunks myself, but i come here to see styles that are different from other forums like NT or ISS...but the thing that is really bothering me is the matching graphics tee with the kicks thing...good for you, but stop showing the world how "dope" u are with it...pretty much everyone on ISS does it... uughh.

As a first time poster I could have sworn this was a shopping site, not a "I only want to see my type of clothes site" I understand if youre not a Nike head how it could get damn repetitive, trust me. But honestly the complaints about NT posts are getting just as repetitive as the nike posts. Face the facts: this is how many "fashionable" (whatever the hell that is) people dress. Plus NT is a SNEAKER site. SNEAKER.. not jeans, not shirts, not hoodys....

sorry to come out the box ranting but....

Dress how You Dress and I'll Dress How I'll Dress.

I must be the only nt'er who post in other threads or something cause you guys all talk about all these nt'ers...but the only place i ever see them is in the WDYW posts.....and i will admit that i do think it is lame to come on here and post only your outfits in wdyw but im sure they have a reason for doing it. If they had some other way to contribute them i am sure that they would do it. THe board is simply growing at a very fast rate so we are just going to have to deal with a lot of new people around here, its not really a big deal. Just ignore it i guess....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

I just don't like the NTers who come on here just to post their outfits and get compliments.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Feb 9, 2006 05:27 PM

As if comlimenting is frowned upon?

You got your stuff wrong there. I dunno, I like some of the stuff I see, and some of the stuff I don't. But I've never posted about somebody's outfit and said "Wow, you look like shit"

Fashion is art...it's something you gotta be open minded about. What's fashionable to one person may or may not be fashionable to you. That includes kids sporting dunks and graphic tees.

now since everybody is intent on disscussing the ins and outs of this thread, i have created a thread specificly for the purpose, so we can keep this clean.

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=8551

please if you want to comment on this post, do it there instead.

teisco.gif

Edited by haptronic on Feb 9, 2006 at 05:52 PM

Quote:

I must be the only nt'er who post in other threads or something cause you guys all talk about all these nt'ers...but the only place i ever see them is in the WDYW posts.....and i will admit that i do think it is lame to come on here and post only your outfits in wdyw but im sure they have a reason for doing it. If they had some other way to contribute them i am sure that they would do it. THe board is simply growing at a very fast rate so we are just going to have to deal with a lot of new people around here, its not really a big deal. Just ignore it i guess....

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 9, 2006 05:40 PM

i post in other threads, and im an NT'er

i dont even have a problem with NT'ers on here, but it definetly is a diff vibe

both have their merits

Quote:

witts.... you skate or just rock skate gear?

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Feb 10, 2006 06:18 AM

used to skate for about a year... but then all of my friend who used to skate kinda stopped... so i kinda stopped with them.. dont really get the time now.. occasionally get to skate @ work if theres no strict management in, we'll sometimes get the decks out mess around on the shop floor.. but shhh. dont tell any of the floor managers

SUPERJUNKIE

band of outsiders l/s

APC jeans

marc by marc jacobs resort slip-ons

marc by marc elastic stretch belt

this was a cool design, turkish flowers on a hoody. it was made for one of those big annonymous cheapie girlswear fashion chains in europe (jennyfer), totally ghetto, but i was surprised that this was so well-designed. i bought it in one of those back alley flea market fashion places in istanbul.

97998081_4c44bc244e.jpg

97998018_1cdc97ae11.jpg

as for the rest... well, if you're a short woman you're pretty fucked as far as street style goes. all the cool stuff is in guy's sizes. o well! the zara's children's department does good rip-offs of trends and they have good embroidery on their pants too.