What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote: man, niketalkers are seriously lowering the level of fashion on this board. People used to post dope shit up but now all i see is APC's and dunks.

Couldn't agree more unfortunately. icon_smile_blackeye.gif

Quote: Racers look like this:

No, those are called Huarache LE's,

Your OG pair are called something like Huarache Racer Light and what differentiates them is the back of the midsole is cutaway whereas the OG Lights aren't. Someone else may be able to clarify the exact name.

Quote:
Quote: man, niketalkers are seriously lowering the level of fashion on this board. People used to post dope shit up but now all i see is APC's and dunks.

Couldn't agree more unfortunately. icon_smile_blackeye.gif

Quote: Racers look like this:

No, those are called Huarache LE's,

Your OG pair are called something like Huarache Racer Light and what differentiates them is the back of the midsole is cutaway whereas the OG Lights aren't. Someone else may be able to clarify the exact name.

--- Original message by Aotearoa on Feb 8, 2006 11:49 AM

Yeah thats what i was getting it. Cant be bother taking phots of mine to illustrate but they are deff defferent models.

Minya, I didn't know you had a secret life, as a moderator. This board is very nice, but I don;t think I'll stay, it feels like cheating. I just wanted, to drop this message.

I tried posting, this on Andy's yesterday, but the locked me again.

I will go to the beer garden now, when I return, I hope to see you again on SF!

Farewell,

vaclav

Quote:

not to be a dick or anything, but am i alone in thinking the pushead dunks are really ugly?

--- Original message by boystory on Feb 8, 2006 07:58 PM

Nah, every dunk for the last 2-3 years has been ugly ass.

pus head is ugly but I still hate slam citys and De las more.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

yep, check supertrash.

--- Original message by minya on Feb 8, 2006 08:33 PM

heheh, those new guys are makin your job pretty tough huh?

keep up the good work though

today

melvin kymenty knit v-neck

dark blue AA tee

worn lee repros

grey new balance 991

milspex-agree with you on the de las, really wasn't feeling those.

nairb49

Edited by nairb49 on Feb 8, 2006 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:

not to be a dick or anything, but am i alone in thinking the pushead dunks are really ugly?

--- Original message by MilSpex on Feb 8, 2006 08:45 PM

i think, hype aside, the diamond dunks were a great looking shoe. i showed them to complete non-sneaker heads and they ultimately just though it was an excellent colorway...

the de la's suck (both of them), but i mean, the true-to-your-school pack was all great (obviously they were just remakes, but yknowha'msay'n), the reese forbes are awesome and there are a few i'm totally forgetting about.

but the newest freakout ones (pushead, de la, melvins) are just too over the top for my taste.

Quote:
Quote:

you wear the unforbes all the time, dont act like those things are OG

Quote:

argh, vegaman i searched all over for a chair like that a few years back, but could only come up with them at 5000 a pop.

wish you were around then!! where are you located?(just in case)

--- Original message by nairb49 on Feb 7, 2006 02:15 PM

I am in Miami for anyone else who may be interested

the fucking pusheads are meant to be ugly, goddamnit. and because of it, they're beautiful.

problem is, cats dont know how to rock the shoe.... no offense, but everyone i've seen in this thread basically made up an outfit and said "ok, i'll just drop my pusheads on my feet today to show them off."

add in the fact that i'd bet money on the fact that more than half of the people that have pusheads never listened to say, a septic death record in their life, or know about Pusmort or Bacteria Sour, let alone knew who Pushead is... well... just forget all that.

full disclosure: i'm just angry because i never got my hands on these and dicks who think Dipset is the ultimate in music got them...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you wear the unforbes all the time, dont act like those things are OG

--- Original message by lyingonyourdriveway on Feb 8, 2006 11:13 PM

wtf? unforbes came out early `03. like I said the last 2-3 years of dunks has sucked.

I didnt say I only rock the first ever drop of dunk SBs but I`ve been getting these things since the first remakes came out in Japan. The last 2-3 years havent got any of the new releases, even being a De La fan also...coz they look like shit you`re sposed to match your t-shirt with or something and I dont do that.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

^ You just owned that kid as far as dates go.

But anways, we've got some issues to hash out here.

This lyingonyourdriveway kid comes in acting like he owns the place. (Bad idea man). The hate is EVERYWHERE.

And does anybody really think that witts makes those kicks look bad?

Cause I think that outfit is pretty tight. I dunno about this "you gotta know how to rock the shoe" shit...like everybody on the street is gonna know who Pushead is and what he does. You might run into somebody who does...but is he really gonna say "Shit man! Good to see you're rocking the Pushead shoes the way they're meant to rocked."

I think it's a cool shoe with a crazy design and a bit of musical background and ANYBODY should be able to wear them.

Did anybody think that De La Soul's first album cover was hot? Maybe, maybe not...but the shoe was hot because of the story behind it, I liked the overall design of em' too. But sometimes they work, other times they don't. If you don't like them, cool.

Too much bullshit around here.

have i sneaking suspicion, that there is a few forums dedicated to discussing sneakers, there might even be a big forum that is totally about the shoes being discussed here icon_smile_wink.gif just a feeling,

please keep it on topic

teisco.gif

Edited by haptronic on Feb 9, 2006 at 02:46 AM

Quote:

have i sneaking suspicion, that there is a few forums dedicated to discussing sneakers, there might even be a big forum that is totally about the shoes being discussed here icon_smile_wink.gif just a feeling,

please keep it on topic

--- Original message by haptronic on Feb 9, 2006 02:44 AM

What are you talking about...What shoe forum? icon_smile_wink.gif