What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

nope... ande whall cougars/

why dont you just list the brand you`re wearing when u post so ppl dont foul up the thread asking? Is it to be cool and minimalist or some shit? Mods always complain about supurfluous posts here so..

why dont you just list the brand you`re wearing when u post so ppl dont foul up the thread asking? Is it to be cool and minimalist or some shit? Mods always complain about supurfluous posts here so..

i dont think the brands are important. 99% of the time no one asks what they are anyways..... but for you mil, ill do it today

dcfc0009lz7.jpg

looperfuture

samurai s0500xx

jordan

Guest young7777

Nice fit on the blazer.

not really a good pic.. the shirts hem is a round shape the back hem was longer than the jackets hem.

dsc73851cp8.jpg

i dont think the brands are important. 99% of the time no one asks what they are anyways..... but for you mil, ill do it today

dcfc0009lz7.jpg

looperfuture

samurai s0500xx

jordan

Looking hot today..can't wait for u to pick me up at Port Authority bus terminal in NY...

My best bet right now is friday, around 5pm....:D

This one's for you KIX....first waywt post.

I tried to do a dramatic pose like you always do.....

weddingfw1.jpg

wedding attire

on him: generic workers tee, vintage tie, AA jeans, chucks.

on her: 60's era vintage dress and heels.

Looking hot today..can't wait for u to pick me up at Port Authority bus terminal in NY...

My best bet right now is friday, around 5pm....:D

can you please not shit up the thread??

fucking n00bz

very nice rye, absolutely brilliant still, and at first i didn't say anything about the tg twists because i had nothing nice to say

but they're growing on me

wdy731.jpg

I want(ed) that Stussy x Nas tee so bad, but for some reason with the tee and the

Unkles your outfit looks extremely busy to me especially for a tee, jeans & sneak 'fit.

Sid' and tang' nice as always, and tang' I'm loving those jeans. They are AMAZING.