What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I'm a teacher. I've been trying to dress more casually to work lately cause I've found that it helps get the kids to participate. Too casual?

July11th.jpg

Crosspost from chat edition... I always forget about the original.

Crosspost from chat edition... I always forget about the original.

Thorns-

I really like the outfit. I've always been a fan of the rumpled academic look....

I think if you swap out the chucks for something slightly dressier (i.e. Clarks, or even Brogues) you would still keep the kids attention, but their respect as well! Not to mention the other adults you work with....

-B

Thorns-

I really like the outfit. I've always been a fan of the rumpled academic look....

I think if you swap out the chucks for something slightly dressier (i.e. Clarks, or even Brogues) you would still keep the kids attention, but their respect as well! Not to mention the other adults you work with....

-B

What about some tan captoes? like this:

PGSSSO10BR.jpg

F . O . B . B . E! FOBBY FOBBY, ONE, TWO, THREEEE!!!

demonstration of fob counting to three. i'd have done more...'cept i dont know what comes after three...

waywt0711fobbybf3.jpg

waywt0711rd7.jpg

now all i need are zebra pants...

WAN, CHEW, TREE,.......POR!

Oh nice One-eyed Willie.

Peace.

Since you have the double chain, does that mean you have the longer version of that wallet? does any portion of that wallet stick out? one of my favourite wallets ever.

perfect on the PBJs, sticks out a CM or so in my APC NS