What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

meskalinko not really liking the huge boots with those short. Kind of a mailman-ish feel.

rirawin I love that hoodie, but I'm not as much of a fan of the shorts. They seem a bit too short to go with the hoodie and could've been a bit longer (maybe to mid knee) to balance out the top.

crillz love that sweater + hat combo. freaking badass

DSC03277.jpg

DSC03279.jpg

Keeping it simple today. Icky weather.

GAP

Nudie

Puma

That's dope Crillz.

I wore this to school earlier and took a nap in it on my couch too while it was pooring rain over here.

sufu2.jpg

-FJ

-SVEN

-BW

Changed into something a little less school-friendly to go downtown and get my drink on and check out a few homies of mine spin some DNB.

sufu3.jpg

-MISHKA

-FUCT

-MHI

-ATMOS

Do people still do that with there mhi pants :confused:

Feeling the Fuct tee, they got some real good prints this summer:)

This is my first time wearing them and is the only way I'd rock 'em. They look like raver pants when they're down and engulf my entire shoe...not a good look in my opinion.

So there's a little extra fabric kickin' around.

DSCN3096.jpg

Lost n' Found pinned together blazer

Brooks Brothers vintage sweater vest

AA leisure shirt

April '77 grey Joey Colordrives

Organ Master organ shoes

I don't like how the tee or the APCs fit, and I'm not a huge fan of the Vans. I could see how somebody would like them, they're just not my cup of tea. I don't understand hats, so I have no comment. The color selection isn't bad. Not horrible for the firts one, although there are a lot of fit problems to critique...