What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Gunmetal RayBans

Chemical Brothers Tee

Aprils

Pointy shoes from Japan

i think you lack one more accessory... the generic waist pouch. it'll complete your look as a kopi kia.

yeahh... i want some of that shit.. the atmos1b.... i'll reserve them in advance.. ;)

WORD.

why you look like you trying so hard, filmstar? or is it just something between you cameras? 117.gif117.gif

had to pull out bater's emoticon.

methinks it's probably just the freakin' faux-tuck.

A.L. may I be so bold to say that while I don't have anything specific to say about the outfits you post, I am really not a fan of the occasional extra pair of sneakers that are just too obviously put in your pic.

No hate or anything, am just in a "speak my mind" mood I guess...

whizkit i would rep you thrice over, one for the sexy meetup photo, another for the hilarious dance bideo and finally for that quote. it is the faux pas of the day. but i gotta spread it. so instead, you can have me for lunch again soon. indoors.

haircut.

waywt0530ue0.jpg

A.L. may I be so bold to say that while I don't have anything specific to say about the outfits you post, I am really not a fan of the occasional extra pair of sneakers that are just too obviously put in your pic.

I dunno, if I posted a fit in my room you'd see my whole wardrobe my room being as messy as it is. I bet he isn't doing it on purpose.

Guest StuckOnStupid

hah i always thought that...this guy is on some "oh, these old things? how DID they come to be in the frame? Oh happenstance...too late to stop now!"

521976457_70b75b93f6.jpg

So I got back and threw on the uniform. In my white T whuuuuut... and tried to hold a board steady...

Supreme| anvil | DH19 | Nike

God damn this is such a slept on album.

B0000E69HW.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

"I like hip hop you like that RnB crap"

Soundbomber: haha, thanks. have not toprock for ages!

miniW: thats too kind of you. i doubt not everyone in the picture actually knows how to play an instrument. haha

KOXKIX

6b0q8gl.jpg

4xw6ves.jpg

4za1zi8.jpg

Ko

MJ glasses

white tee

supreme pack

KM rockers

desert boots

Kix

Hecklewood shirt that doesnt go with anything im wearing