What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Friday, girlfriend's 21st, went to see Avenue Q in London town. Never realised you Americans were capable of being so damn funny.

Do you guys even have Sesame Street there that this show is supposed to be based on? I was always worried that the humor wouldn't be understood when the show got transferred to London because it is a distinctly American experience to watch Sesame Street as a kid.

Are your NS fully stretched out? How many sizes did you size down? Thanks. Need the info so I know how NSs really look and may have to get the new NSs I just got for NCs.

i'm usually at 31 and i sized down to a 27. they were skin tight at first at the thigh and i could hardly button them up. they stretched out a bunch in the waist, thighs, and knee. you should really go to the apc thread in superdenim though for more info.

Francis im pretty sure all H&M suits are $250...I have one myself a very good deal IMO

they have some that are $250 for just the jacket and some that are around $110 if you buy both separates.

i bought one of the grey jackets for interviews. i like the fit, but the fucking thing wrinkles if you breathe on it wrong.