What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Not every one wants to be in the Same Sufu get up, Boring ass apc's, boring ass aa tee, boring ass vans era/slip on. Damn break away from the mold.

yeah break that mold and be different... i agree! you are breaking the shit out of it

I'm pretty sure I can eat his weight in cheese.

you must be pretty fat...

sorry no offense, but what's up with your legs...? maybe it's the camera angle but they look awful strange... really skinny and short compared to your top

they might look skinny because of the awkward resolution

Mr Calvin Oscar, you taking IB exams this year too? If so, good luck! The IBO are bastards...

yeah... i've never studied this much in my life. it's only been like, 2 3-hour sessions this week, but i never study. i felt like such a nerd studying with my friends at borders...

I think you make a good point. I also think that buying a ton of streetwear brands and walking around oregon like you own the place is also lame (I can say this because I used to do this). Sufu isnt about buying as much stuff as you can and wearing it all at once.

Shut up.

ATC is good in my book, ya'll just take them too seriously.

Smile sufu :) if you guys could take your snotty elitist heads out of your asses then you would realize that they are just messing around (i should probably take my own advice). Its what they do...they do stupid funny things because thats what they are...stupid and funny...

Now can we move on, cut the chatter and post some decent fucking outfits now,

My first post on here, figured I'd start out with a bang. Myself and Abovetheclouds

DSC04567.jpg

DSC04569.jpg

New to posting on here, but I'm a vet. Myself and ATC:

Supreme hat

Ray-Ban

Zodiac

Hecklewood tee

PRPS new fit denim

Nike Supreme Blazers

ira-pose-local.jpg

Evisu Genes

Lemar & Dauley NAS tee

Gucci shades(not pictured)

Mishka screaming skulls

Co.jp 3m snake AF1, sz.12.5 even rarer then his sz. 13

lemar-mishka-3m.jpg

Bonus Pic(mannequin skywalker):

ira-preme-local.jpg

looks like some people got sick of just taking photos of their feet on niketalk and decided to migrate over.

the one of the dude coming out of the clothes rack is super gay. the poses are terrible.

...they do stupid funny things because thats what they are...stupid and funny...

Now can we move on, cut the chatter and post some decent fucking outfits now,

gosh , i think i garnered about 150 posts of pure hatred based on this very concept. recalling back to a post of me wearing a turquoise ball jersey with some nudies, and look how far we've come. monty python wrote a whole song about the lighter side of life, lets enjoy :)

Guest DUM

April 77 Joey Colordrives. Icarus' are a sz.32 with the waist tailored down to 30, I thiiiiink.

Why do I know this? :(

I am wearing whatever I could find that was clean.

[blows everyone's minds]

very weird day yesterday...last of April every year is an all day drinking party for students, with a very long tradition.

Were drinking from early afternoon and 14 hours forward

so, 2 drunken snapshots:

me:

wool wach cap

tenderloin

merino wool cardi

edwins

purcell

friend:

lowrider jacket

caliroots denim

varvatos purcell

wdwtrickoedition1.jpg

hours later by the cemetary, changet to a cap for some reason :)

wdwtrickoedition2.jpg

I can't get over how you rock these perfect super-clean looks every day. The united arrows are awesome.

thanks for the rep lucky_cloud!