What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Horrible weekend of being sick and the bears getting their dicks kicked into the pelvis

Woke up today and it was -9 degrees, it's gonna be this cold all week, balls i tell ya, fuckin balls

target beanie

gap jacket

flannel

Black Jeans

prison issue vans

totally happed hap pose

blank expression

best pic yet, been waiting for you to do one without all that jumping etc stuff.

nice 1 as usual Selegna, and way to rock the 501's and 505's...i'm feelin the standard issue formats all the way

Thanks, i have a couple pairs of 'nice' jeans but i really dont see what the hype is all about. Its all the same shit to me..

(waiting for death threats now)

Guest StuckOnStupid
photos218263kf9.jpg

^^as close to a hap pose that i can get lol (2day)

yesterday

photos218255up6.jpg

& one more lol yesteryesterday

photos218253uq6.jpg

my bathing suit area just burst into flames.

All my superminddrone judgement tells me that I hate your pants.... but actually... I love them. What model tsubi's?

word! i remember seeing this type of jean cut in hong kong two years ago for the first time and thought it was rediculous, now i think they are pretty rad. i acually bought a pair when i was in HK cause i thought it was so ugly, but i'm glad i did, the thing is bananas.

i think hype_killz is an atypical example of how slim jims fit. my svens fit like those jims on me. i have average athletic legs, but can still pull off skinny jeans, though. either he sized up or he is shorter thus the proption of height to leg width looks looser -- they fit him great though

thanks a lot, man. made my day.

Anytime! I remember in your first waywt here you had on a huge tupac t... i hated that fit, but every single post since then has caught my attention. Its always interesting to see the mix of sizes, proportions, and styles. You've become one of my favorite posters here.