What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Aeros-ill third that!

how these treating you? true to size? they look smooth as hell

thanks, true to size. very very comfy. shitneylo and samsikle really like thier pairs too

haha....supreme x mtv store Manhattan t shirt

I dont remember us doin a t-shirt with supreme....

BTW...I work there

haha..i bought alot of gifts from that store when i was there

haha..i bought alot of gifts from that store when i was there

cool....that Manhattan t-shirt and like 2 other shirts are my favorite now....everything else is :(

chard's got some mad style. atmos x ubiq, damn i'm envious of all y'all in nyc, got access to all the illest ish; canada on the other hand...

i swear i was always under the impression that andrefuncrew was a dude. that aint you in the picture is it?

chard's got some mad style. atmos x ubiq, damn i'm envious of all y'all in nyc, got access to all the illest ish; canada on the other hand...

i swear i was always under the impression that andrefuncrew was a dude. that aint you in the picture is it?

andrewfuncrew has always been a dude, so far....

I'm guessing he's being a gentleman, and proving to his girl that her haircut isn't "suicidal" by showing her how many positive comments her pic gets...(clever boy)

lets see how my analysis holds up ;)

DSC03691.jpg
^^^^^ never seen Imperials...? amateur. stop wearing volcom jeans and get some real denim

o sorry dude, sorry i wear shit that my mom gets me for my birthday, i cant even legally drive yet and im not gonna waste my money to get a bus downtown and buy really expensive jeans, the only reason i got my LRG stuff is cause the store was by the tattoo place i went too. and shit it was just a question, no need to be a ass and say the shit i get isnt real. its what i like.

NYC life is expense B......i spend at least 150+ on transportation(MTA), food, liquor, club/lounge and shit that you need.

edit: and I have to spend money on the 'illist ish' too

o sorry dude, sorry i wear shit that my mom gets me for my birthday, i cant even legally drive yet and im not gonna waste my money to get a bus downtown and buy really expensive jeans, the only reason i got my LRG stuff is cause the store was by the tattoo place i went too. and shit it was just a question, no need to be a ass and say the shit i get isnt real. its what i like.

calm down man, just crackin a joke.

DSCF0009-1.jpg

new haircut that makes me want to commit suicide

h&m on my head

wifebeater

lacoste polo

ralph lauren sweater

levi skinny jeans

puma

The haircut doesn't look suicide worthy

knuck if you buck!

no hate, but then what made you come on this board if you can only get whats in your area?

calm down man, just crackin a joke.

i am calm, just gets kind of frustrating seeing how some people here look like complete idiots to normal standards then i wear what i wear and almost everyone i know says its sweet. then abunch of people on the internet constantly say it sucks and how im a ameteur for wearing jeans from a boardshop.

"no hate, but then what made you come on this board if you can only get whats in your area?"

im 17, i cant goto that many places, i goto livestock and complex quite abit but thats just when im downtown which im not very much. i live in Vancouver which is a very water/mountain dominated city, so the clothing here is alot of snowboard/skateboard brands, i wear that too just thought id pick up some other types of things.

"knuck if you buck!"

no idea what that meant. :confused:

"Holla- either way, they're Imperial Kings, available at Selfedge (www.selfedge.com) and Context (www.contextclothing.com). The sweater is a basic waffle crew from Gap. Perhaps I should start posting brands."

thanks dude.

i am calm, just gets kind of frustrating seeing how some people here look like complete idiots to normal standards then i wear what i wear and almost everyone i know says its sweet. then abunch of people on the internet constantly say it sucks and how im a ameteur for wearing jeans from a boardshop.

"no hate, but then what made you come on this board if you can only get whats in your area?"

im 17, i cant goto that many places, i goto livestock and complex quite abit but thats just when im downtown which im not very much. i live in Vancouver which is a very water/mountain dominated city, so the clothing here is alot of snowboard/skateboard brands, i wear that too just thought id pick up some other types of things.

"knuck if you buck!"

no idea what that meant. :confused:

"Holla- either way, they're Imperial Kings, available at Selfedge (www.selfedge.com) and Context (www.contextclothing.com). The sweater is a basic waffle crew from Gap. Perhaps I should start posting brands."

thanks dude.

see, Holla is doing what NORMAL high school kids do. wear their shit their mom buys and spends his time seeking pussy and smoking weed in the bathroom like normal 15 year olds. Don't hate him for doing regular shit...I was there before. at 15 i was wearing nautica jeans, huge sweatshirts, and etnies.