What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

kixslf - thanks for the rep

derdankhund, doubletap, rirawin - appreciate the welcome :)

backinthetrees - my most-used phrases are: "tamade", "nabeh" and "cheebye lah", what dya think? ;)

b i z z y - i wanna grow up to be like you! (geez, you're probably younger than i am, but you get the drift)

img0405sy4.jpg

comme des garcons tee

topshop jeans

puma kicks

picture011md2.jpg

need a cleaner mirror or learn how to do self timer

kix- i'm normally not a sneaker head but i'm loving the supreme blazers

soepom- first 2 posts are fantastic. different styles and both great. I wish more girls around my campus would dress like that.

seenmy- i like the scary/stealth look

soepom: that smile in your second pic just brightened my day. it's like an attractive female version of the old carlface (check some older posts to see it).

seenmy: you've got a damn fine sense of style man. i'm really digging that look, and it's something i wouldn't wear myself, so the appreciation is purely aesthetic. well done.

soepom - biter! Attractive female oldcarlfae...hmmph!

And in other news...this thread keeps getting worse and worse. Hooray to mikey for going on a walk with 5 bitches and still coming out as supergay as Red beating off to englands nudie pics in the supersecretforum.

Soepom Smile

Vintage Scarf

H&M Jacket

Agnes B Shirt

Flat Head 3003

Nike dAnks

chatty cathy

2lkwwtc.jpg

cornedbeef, i really like the way the wear on your half cabs looks with the brand new laces, of course the only kind of wear you would get on a pair of "SB's" is some nasty ass paint scraping shit, haha

soepom, i'm a big fan of your second post! i love the shirt and shoes...i agree with whoever said that girls should dress like that at my school..

kixslf - thanks for the rep

derdankhund, doubletap, rirawin - appreciate the welcome :)

backinthetrees - my most-used phrases are: "tamade", "nabeh" and "cheebye lah", what dya think? ;)

b i z z y - i wanna grow up to be like you! (geez, you're probably younger than i am, but you get the drift)

img0405sy4.jpg

comme des garcons tee

topshop jeans

puma kicks

Welcome to Superfuture, fellow singgie! :D