What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

unconventially tradbeasting..

40p4qo5.jpg

raf / warehouse / n.d.c.

i left my camera on manual focus and didn't realize til i uploaded pictures :) and i can't be bothered to retake them. haha.

I like this new look rice. Raf sweater looks like winnie lok or maybe it's the other way around.

superstar...whats with all those FUBU stickers on that wall?

not that there's anythign wrong with FUBU

Its actually a locker that I got, and i watched this film where a guy had his locker covered in stickers. So I figured I would make one on my own. Long way to go :) Lots of skate- and snowboardbrands because I used to be a skater or tried to:D Some of them: FUBU, birdhouse, dakine, jeenyus, flow, forum, alis, hawk, quiksilver etc...

PICT0275.jpg

dcfc0131cd0.jpg

dcfc0132kx8.jpg

smile

schott

mil

mil

no white tee

sam

nettelton cordo

Hands down best outfit whithin at least that last 10 pages. So many people look like fucking clowns in here. Nice to see someone looking actually cool and not dorky with the intent of coolness.

^ whats up with the hating ?

define cool please, im dying to know how I should look.

IMO you are a tard' when you hate on people like that...

youre supposed to look like me, ddml, coldrice, or hap.:cool:

fuck, my cover has been blown...

i will now have to seek exile im a monastery in northern timbuktu...

You are giving yourself too much credit. Jeans up your ass and t-shirts with kanji on them does not make a sharp dresser. :rolleyes:

Pal, he's joking and obviously his ego has been stroked by the people in the thread who haven't learned to tie their shoes properly and match greens w/ browns (j/k cheap). Seriously tho, let's discuss the awesome Nice Collective jacket from last page so minya doesn't have another aneurysm and shut down all of SF for a week! :D

I like this new look rice. Raf sweater looks like winnie lok or maybe it's the other way around.

winnie lok?

Hands down best outfit whithin at least that last 10 pages. So many people look like fucking clowns in here. Nice to see someone looking actually cool and not dorky with the intent of coolness.
youre supposed to look like me, ddml, coldrice, or hap.:cool:

oh, i thought i was one of the clowns he was referring to. :o

^ whats up with the hating ?

define cool please, im dying to know how I should look.

IMO you are a tard' when you hate on people like that...

I'm not hating on you in particular. Far from it. I think you dress pretty cool from what i've seen.

Some people on hear dress completely ridiculously, and I'm not hating on them, i'm hating on how they choose to dress.