What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I'd like to take the opportunity to mention that there's really no need to buy clothes new except perhaps jeans and shoes. I hardly even remember when I bought something off the shelf. Also, shopping in thrift stores is more fun. These are my favorite fruits fruits of my efforts. It helps if you won't mind dressing like a bum, either, but who does?

I had been looking for a thick, grey workshirt for like three years. Most were pretty expensive, let's say, $100 and above, which I wasn't willing to spend. Finally, I stumbled upon this gem for $5.

DSC_0104.jpg

Moreover, I found this really dope wool sweater, $10, and a vintage Japanese peacoat, $20 (seen here with my 1934 101B Lee repos). The Red Wings were $30 in some story in Brooklyn which was pretty insane: I had bought a new pair on 6th Ave for like $180 (Red Wings are $300+ here) which I promptly returned for these babies, hardly worn at the time.

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

My second favorite find was this thick flannel shirt with yummy cordouroy detailing, $10.

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

I love cordouroy so much I bought a shirt completely made of it, just to be sure. $5.

DSC_0113.jpg