What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

re: the hood x scarf

i got it at a thrift store in japan. i don't know where you could get one sorry.

scarf is made out of ,sleeves, and are functional sleeves (though there's only the hole at the end of the sleeve - but i could make a hole to put my arms in. sleeves are cut much wider than an actual sweater to give it a more scarf quality - so it's just a design. hood is also oversized, so it looks great if you just have the scarf around your neck and hood down - similar to the effect of raf's new season with the accordion collars.

it's VERB!

nice fit. i didn't understand anything you were saying though. gotta get a digicam video.

coming to a thread near you... cmf's runway walk.

I'll try to spruce it up a bit, I'm thinking about just taking the video on my cellphone and dubbing audio on top of it w/ my recording gear. Gotta buy a new bass head so I don't think a digicam is anywhere in my near future :(

edit: and Hap, I appreciate the kind words and I'll try to find my old digicam to post a static shot w/ some details.

02-11-06_1547.jpg

Screw this camphone. Off to uni in the bitter cold.

Marks&Spencer scarf

Superdry jacket

River Island hoody

Self made Sid&Nancy t shirt (not pictured)

Levi 501s

Hand repaired and hemmed by self Ezra Fitch jeans (I said it was cold). Going to put a grey overdye on these and reseam the bootcut out methinks.

Dunlop Green Flash

mwrenchd, that's a BKI sticker. I have a place in my heart for the brand, even though they've all but gone to hell now.

verb, I agree that a dark grey or black may be more stream-lined, but I like adding more colors where possible. NYC is full of all-black, and i'd just blend in. We ouldn't want that would we? :)

mwrenchd, that's a BKI sticker. I have a place in my heart for the brand, even though they've all but gone to hell now.

Ah gotcha. I didnt' think they made guitar cases but I haven't been to one of their stores in quite a while.