What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

holy crap I leave for three days and theres like bazillion new posts.. :eek:

Damn, some amazing stuff the last few days.

Mikey...the pea coat and lace ups...beautiful

Lets see, who else: tg (the loveliest lady on SF), jpgm (super clean!), nemoluette, hap (sort of goes without saying), rirawin, and chard! (jeans and supas look perfect together)

hobokens look awesome chris

how does the fit compare to april 77, dior etc...?

thanks. they're slimmer than my diors, and infinitely more comfortable than my april 77's. in other words, perfect.

waywt20pr4.jpg

N(N), Modernape scarf, Cheap Monday, Cloak

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD. that jacket is RIDICULOUS (in the most amazing way possible)!

Did you make that shirt or did you buy it like that?

If you made it, how?

If you bought it, where?

Thanks

i made it with felt, yarn, fabric glue, and googly eyes. it was a pretty fun process..

asuzano, i love the fit here, and the colors are especially excellent. i'm curious, what shoes have you paired with your jeans here?

thanks! the shoes are oxs, i bought them from an oxs store in rome but apparently they're on yoox now - http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/OXS/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/440569891B/areaid/36

keep your hair the way it is. it looks awesome that way. also, did i mention that your jacket is amazing? well, it is.

$800? pocket change!

you think so? i think it looks so inbetween....like it would be better either short or long, and long is def the fix imo...anyhow, i think long hair would better fit that image....

waywt1030xu9.jpg

vintage mil. shirt/jacket

chateau roux

canes

mason

I never mind seeing military wear worn casually by a non military member as long as the rank and name badges and affiliation has been removed. Cheap would wear a uniform well. Those drabs always looked terrible on me, I was so happy when our unit went to BDUs.