What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

rhythmandsound:

i'm really pissed that i got the NS instead of the english. those jeans look like hte perfect fit for me!

i advise you to apply some tape or something to the bottom edge of your jeans because APC denim DOES bleed. i was wearing some Nike SB classic's and i saw some indigo residual from my new standards along the uppers and the tongue.

btw, those shoes look dope + supreme collabo. didn't see those in the supreme store. where can i pick those up?

hey super, the english are a great cut...the rescues are very similar and are a good alternative now that the english are mostly sold out...

regarding the bleeding, i've got blue on those shoes from the apc's and prior 501's and i don't really mind. a suede eraser works well if/when you want to clean them up. i figure the bleeding is basically just part of the program, and it doesn't look all that bad or overly-stained really.

you can read all about padmore & barnes and the shoes they did for Supreme in this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=1104

unfortunately after decades of fine shoemaking for Clarks and other companies, P&B closed up shop in 2001. they are the original makers of classic Clarks Wallabees (now made in China and Vietnam) and they made shoes for Supreme during the 2000 and 2001 seasons. I've got a deadstock pair of cognac calfskin plain-toe p500's that P&B did for Clarks in size 8.5 (not my size) that i'm going to be putting up on ebay soon if yr interested.

skecr8r, I gotta say you impressed me. Made me re-think what I'm doing with my life, and messed up with my pride. Shame I'm too lazy to do all that... work, modelling and so on... What books do you read? not fiction I hope?

yea word to all the youngguns on the site! doin big things!... i thought i was the only one (at 17 years old)... its good to see some kids got a damn sense for style. thats whats up skecr8r! gotta rep for the next generation

Edited by showbiz00ditc on May 15, 2005 at 09:35 PM

aww that sucks that Padmore & Barnes closed down shop. i love those shoes because they are dope as hell and the high quality of each shoe. you know if they still have some old stock P500's? looks like im going to have to settle with something like Clarks Desert Kahn...

anyway, where'd you get that suede eraser?

suede erasers are also called suede blocks. you can get a little pack including an eraser and a suede brush at wal-mart for like a few bucks. if you've got suede shoes, a suede block and brush can do wonders to keep them fresh looking.

you can try contacting padmore & barnes to see if they've got any left in your size. they had some wallabees and weavers in my size which i grabbed but no p500's. p&b are also tough to get a reply from. http://www.padmore-barnes.com

if i were you i wouldn't 'settle' for any modern-day clarks: i'd contact p&b or check ebay and wait till some irish clarks wallabees (all irish wallabees are by P&B) come up...even if they're not the plain-toes, any original wallabees or wallabee weavers are still such awesome shoes. padmore&barnes, irish wallabees, p500's, etc can readily be found on auctions.yahoo.co.jp, it's just a matter of finding your size for the right price and going thru a service like rinkya or celga to participate in the auction.