What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

my new hella greyscale monochrome look.. white balance is a bit off, the scarf is pure black&white, the blazer is grey

aug30.jpg

necklace - chrome hearts

scarf - mexx

blazer - valentino jeans, dye discharged and redyed by me

shirt - guess

belt - replay

jeans - gas

Bukkake. That hairstyle is just a result of excessive layering of tons and tons of semen, in his hair.

interesting that you know how semen affects your hair and better yet, recognize it from a blurry pic.

zoopics125.jpg

AA henley

my 7 month nudies... I'm hoping to not to wash them until april after I wear them in a huge annual mudwrestling football game.

some pumas that are currently invisible

and my baby:

a vintage 70s kenmore sewing machine... she may be old, but she powers through anything!

vintage sewing machines are the business. my sister is a fashion designer and she has quite a collection of old machines. they dont build them like they used to for sure.

Dude where did you find that seen/stussy tee. I got to have one. Please can you post a pick with the front of that tee. Seen is true legend, screw futura and Haze :)

yo. i got the shirt at stussy SF not too long ago, i think it might be a Stu Sf exclusive. def one of my favs design.

543546hs9.jpg

vintage sewing machines are the business. my sister is a fashion designer and she has quite a collection of old machines. they dont build them like they used to for sure.

Amen! I would love to see your sisters collection, does she have any that can pull off a decent chainstitch?