What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

hahaha Don'tCareTooMuch4Crap changed his original post from something like: 'nice, couldn't wear w)taps as an undershirt tho' to: 'too creepy'.

Don't worry Don'tCare, maybe Jupafett didn't notice and will still be your friend! But seriously, don't suck so much dick dude, have your own opinion, don't just agree with the people you think are in the know.

Convoy etc: Weren't people complaining about the amount of hate on this board? If you don't like this thread just don't post in it and it will die out if it's going to. You're contributing nothing by saying 'this is just turning into niketalk bullshit'. Either post something meaningful or get the fuck out. If SF is gonna grow then it's all about content and contribution, not bringing people down.

I don't use niketalk but on fuk.co.uk this thread is a good way to get new ideas from people with similar tastes. you know if you see some kid in the street with some mad gear and wanna know where he got it? - on here a lot of people have the same sort of taste so its potentially like a virtual street full of people into hi-end streetwear. You see something you think looks good and you can ask how or where to get it at your liesure. You can also get feedback if you want a second opinion on what you think looks good or suits yourself.

--- Original message by MilSpex on May 7, 2005 02:57 PM

MilSpex - It's a message board and people are entitled to their opinions. If we want this message board to grow like you said maybe we should be doing more informative posts like "what did you wear today and this is where you can get it"....instead of look at me...look what I gear I got and you can't get it....because thats what it comes down too. Post something meaningful? I guess one's idea of meaningful differs for different people.

Rock what you want...Fuck getting a "second opinion".

again my opinion...sorry for stretching any panties this is not to be meant as negative.

Have a nice day.

RELAX DONT DO IT

I am wearing a deep charcoal Valentino three button suit over a Les Copains cashmere turtleneck, in black. Gucci square toe slip-ons with a discreet silver insignia that you would have to be on your knees in front of me in order to read, and a White Gold Vacheron-Constantine Chronograph, with a black suede band and a deployant buckle.

I've been told that the only other one in existence belongs to Tom Cruise.

Quote:

I am wearing a deep charcoal Valentino three button suit over a Les Copains cashmere turtleneck, in black. Gucci square toe slip-ons with a discreet silver insignia that you would have to be on your knees in front of me in order to read, and a White Gold Vacheron-Constantine Chronograph, with a black suede band and a deployant buckle.

I've been told that the only other one in existence belongs to Tom Cruise.

--- Original message by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on May 10, 2005 03:54 PM

"American Pyscho" ?

Quote:

Bathing Ape shirt

Supreme boxcap

Evisu jeans

BapeSta on my right foot

Nike Dunk on my left

Supreme backpack filled with Kubricks and Bearbricks, and 3 old issues of Boon and Relax

Un-used spankin' new Dalek skateboard

iPod with a Kaws/Bape case

Futrura ring

and a knife through my face.

ooooh im just kidding.

im not wearing a Futura ring.

--- Original message by bobbyhundreds on May 9, 2005 04:27 PM

I was at a Bape Heads Show in Tokyo a few years ago and there was actually a gang of Jap kids with different shoes on each foot. One would have like a stussy dunk on the right foot and an AFII or something on the left or an atmos airmax on one foot and a hectic MT580 on the other. No shit. And I thought I was a poser...icon_smile_big.gif

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

It's a casual look today in this crap quality camera-phone picture:

poo.jpg

surface 2 air tee (washed)

mishka sweater (washed)

edwin jeans (not washed)

adi jabbar's (blue around the top)

--- Original message by mrmax on May 10, 2005 03:16 AM

edwin jeans do look alright eh

how much did u get them for

They rarely are, I have a pair 31.5x34 that is really nice (selvage) I can sell you for .. I dunno, 130$, they're from 1996 but only worn 20 times or something, really nice unique model.

But generally Edwin isn't that expensive, they do have eBay in Toronto, don't they? icon_smile_wink.gif

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

xx01.gif

Quote:

They rarely are, I have a pair 31.5x34 that is really nice (selvage) I can sell you for .. I dunno, 130$, they're from 1996 but only worn 20 times or something, really nice unique model.

But generally Edwin isn't that expensive, they do have eBay in Toronto, don't they? icon_smile_wink.gif

--- Original message by skecr8r on May 11, 2005 09:55 AM

cause some one told me in another thread that they r like about $200 before tax..i was like wow...

I'll update this with a proper post.

me1.jpg

me2.jpg

me3.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt

Armani White T-Shirt

Tiger of Sweden 'T' Belt

Levis 501 1973-1974 model :-)

Still the good old Bruuns Bazaar shoes.

I'm a super cr8r! <3

And yeah, you can see my face, so what. :-P

Denim Fanatismé.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif

Quote:

Prada Sport Loafer

White APC Dress Shirt

Rag & Bone RB8 Denim

IWC Fliegerchronograph on Strap

--- Original message by Analyst on May 12, 2005 07:46 AM

Are the RB8s the one wash selvage, with a slight greenish tint? I think I saw them at Circle. Nice jeans.

Have you been to the Denim Bar in Pentagon? I haven't, but I understand that they carry RR Selvage for $260, a bit of a rip!

Aotearoa

I am sixteen. Guess I have to post a picture of my passport the next time ;) But thanks for the "you look 26", always a good self esteem boost. For some reason. (?) ;-)

Denim Fanatismé.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif