MilSpex

What are you wearing today? (pics only)

72,102 posts in this topic

nah. Pretty sure most here fuck or at least try to fuck women icon_smile_big.gif

better get outta here Jupa before you turn gay.

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

hahaha Don'tCareTooMuch4Crap changed his original post from something like: 'nice, couldn't wear w)taps as an undershirt tho' to: 'too creepy'.

Don't worry Don'tCare, maybe Jupafett didn't notice and will still be your friend! But seriously, don't suck so much dick dude, have your own opinion, don't just agree with the people you think are in the know.

Convoy etc: Weren't people complaining about the amount of hate on this board? If you don't like this thread just don't post in it and it will die out if it's going to. You're contributing nothing by saying 'this is just turning into niketalk bullshit'. Either post something meaningful or get the fuck out. If SF is gonna grow then it's all about content and contribution, not bringing people down.

I don't use niketalk but on fuk.co.uk this thread is a good way to get new ideas from people with similar tastes. you know if you see some kid in the street with some mad gear and wanna know where he got it? - on here a lot of people have the same sort of taste so its potentially like a virtual street full of people into hi-end streetwear. You see something you think looks good and you can ask how or where to get it at your liesure. You can also get feedback if you want a second opinion on what you think looks good or suits yourself.

Edited by MilSpex on May 7, 2005 at 02:59 PM

Nope, you also edited your first post that said that in ref to my pic: 'nice, but I couldn't wear w)taps as an undershirt' to 'too creepy'.

Quote: Weren't people complaining about the amount of hate on this board? If you don't like this thread just don't post in it and it will die out if it's going to. You're contributing nothing by saying 'this is just turning into niketalk bullshit'. Either post something meaningful or get the fuck out. If SF is gonna grow then it's all about content and contribution, not bringing people down.

I don't use niketalk but on fuk.co.uk this thread is a good way to get new ideas from people with similar tastes. you know if you see some kid in the street with some mad gear and wanna know where he got it? - on here a lot of people have the same sort of taste so its potentially like a virtual street full of people into hi-end streetwear.

Good point, thumbs up!

Trying to bring this good thread back to what its about.

skecr8r_wearing.jpg

Missioni Shirt with light green stripes on white background, actually quite difficult to see as the image is scaled down 80%.

Mulberry belt.

A.P.C. New Standard jeans, never washed.

Bruuns Bazaar UMG shoes, low fitting moccasin, they are kinda destroyed.

I rarely look so uptight (the shirt stuffed down my jeans) but I did for this picture, dunno why really - I felt a little uneasy, tho. That shows in the picture ;)

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

xx01.gif

Thanks, they are quite ordinary in here but they look terrific. :)

TUSS (Child.) - Bondegatan 46 - 116 33 Stockholm

Thats all I know, from the www.apc.fr website.

Denim Fanatismé.

xx01.gif

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm heading over to bondegatan tomorrow :) Maybe theu got other stuff then just kids wear.

Edited by Boogieman on May 8, 2005 at 09:11 AM

From top:

Atlantis USA white trucker cap

Transformers Decepticon Icon t shirt

Nintendo "Keep it real" wristband

Louis Damier belt

Bape carpenter pants

Bape shoes

All%20mc.JPG

Desept.jpg

Keepin%20it%20real%20big%20new.jpg

Tight stuff, deod, but I think the jeans are cuffed a bit _too_ much for sneakers, nice although.

Love that wristband, keep it 'eal!

Denim Fanatismé.

xx01.gif

skecr8er,

just a quick question, the new standard on your pic looks a little loose on the legs, is that really the case? because the impression that i get from the website is that they seem to be pretty slim cut?

they're being worn low and loose; that coupled w/the fact that the things are crazy long makes them bunch up and perhaps look looser than they would otherwise

I measured mine to be just around 35" length, despite the 32" waist.

Velvetant: The Mulberry belt is one month old and the pricetag is 195$.

Denim Fanatismé.

xx01.gif

Yeah I know. But they fit pretty well. haven't had time to get them shortened, but will probably do so.

Wristbandsicon_smile_sleepy.gif means good or bad?

Mc.