Evisu S/S 07

jubei

Damn, that denim looks really streaky, and cool. But, I still think the denim made for the U.S.A. isn't that good. I saw them once at a store here, and it was really thin denim, and huge, like real huge, it was No.1 Special as well. But, that denim jacket is nice. Probably going to be damn expensive though. I like the sweaters as well. Hope their new stuff is improved!

Their Japan line is cool stuff though.

isn't that permission dyed?

According to the article, the jeans feature "Chinese selvedge denim that is hand-dipped in a dark-blue or bronze wash."

It wasn't necessarily confirmed that those orange colored ones are bronze rather than persimmon dyed but I guess thats where they got the info from.

Anyways, Chinese selvedge denim? Is that a good thing or a bad thing..

I like the bronze dipped jeans and that sweat shirt. I may have to check for these. Anyone know an approx. price range for these?

I think the deluxes go for a little over 600.

isn't that permission dyed?

They are hank-dyed.

Actually a bunch of the new stuff in the heritage line uses some super-slubby No. 1 denim, which I was surprised by because they don't advertise it as No. 1 on the patch. Also the shirts and sweats are looking real good, keep you eyes open for the updates online. check out www.evisu.com, all the fashion week stuff is up.