Cloak from past seasons?

shinobi2000

Does anyone have anything pre-2004? or better yet photos (other than the ones on NYMAG) of pre-2004 stuff.

Yahoo auctions sometimes pops up with pre-2004 items. I don't think Cloak made any XS in those days though...

Yahoo auctions sometimes pops up with pre-2004 items. I don't think Cloak made any XS in those days though...

Ah. S from back then fits somewhat like the current XS I think.

Other way around. Things fit smaller, as everyone has been saying. If you normally wear a small you'll most likely need a pre-2006 cloak medium. Definitely depends on the piece, though.

I wouldn't say everyone is up in arms so much as they're puzzled by your admittedly half-hearted attack on the man.

it was in jest. i really don't care about how he looks, so yes, its admittedly half-hearted, if not a fully lazy attempt at sarcasm.

anyways, i always find it interesting that such classy clothing is cut so small, but then again, im in that percentile that does not find myself fitting into much at all.

big & tall cloak?

1106001.jpg

just keeeding.

wish i could cop some cloak. but alas i am too big/a poor plebian.

its interesting how cloak does not seem to be well cataloged despite being such an in-demand label. you'd think there would be a backup of the seasons somewhere for reference as well as those who are casually interested. aside from the small collection of images NYF magazine has.

amazing videos, thank you for sharing with us

...if only I could make those hard copies...

Ya, I have tried downloading them as well as many other great videos off that site via Real player but I get a pop up that says the site does allow downloads :eek: ...I'm sure there is a way around it though.

Is Cloak even faked???

This guy was selling DH suits in 44, 46, 48, etc. in grey and black for like 400USD about a month ago. When I emailed him he said, "Lets not deal on ebay. Ill invoice you via PP, that way I dont have to pay PP fees".

His auctions were taken down shortly thereafter. Also, his pics were a hodge podge of other auctions.

Id guess somebody got unlucky, but who knows.... his FB seems to be OK.

I'm pretty sure that cloak trench is legit, assuming those are actually his pictures. The wear on the coat mirrors exactly the wear marks on mine and the details are all the same. I can't image counterfitters doing cloak garments considering how the labels was so niche.

the xs cloak trench is legit due to wear on the buttons. all the buttons from that season sustained wear that exposes underlying colour, which is the same in all the pieces since the same hardware was used. i don't think such a production flaw would be duped for so little a return. Also, cloak is - as has been mentioned - a niche label to such a point where it wouldn't be worth the money to counterfit.

iconNeg_16x16.gifFAKE SELLER!!! dangerous!!! everybody be careful plz!!!kse0977 ( 109iconTealStar_25x25.gif)

Nov-20-07 19:38

• Reply by shinyitems (Nov-20-07 19:54):
    Made False Claim about Our Item. Didn't follow return policy A total time waster
    • Follow-up by kse0977 (Nov-21-07 04:32):
      shut up, swindler!!! your every Item is trash! fake item! M F JJANG GGOL LA!!!

Hahaha. m j jjang ggol la?

I have a ton of cloak stuff from previous seasons, I overbought at the end of Cloak (its my favorite line) so maybe I'll put a bunch of it here...

I guess I should make a real post in supermarket, but if there is Cloak stuff you are interested in and can't find feel free to PM me.