supertalk6
thinkfilm28

Mister Freedom

Thanks Maynard, and the Midnight Appaloosa hasn't shrunk a ton.

I'd say I like the fit of the Midnight version more so than the original Lot A version I have. 

There's a little more room for my gut in the Midnight version.  :D

Great lookin shirt, Broark, love the indigo dyed 11.7 oz canvas! I've been waiting for the pants to arrive in the same cloth but as it turns out, according to the store the post soak inseam length is only 32". Have you soaked the shirt yet and if so, what's the shrinkage like? And, where did you buy it? Thanks and enjoy the shirt.

Edited by lance

Thanks lance, I would imagine if you bought the pants one washed that most of the shrinkage should be accounted for.

I just soaked the shirt today, so it should take some time to dry. I haven't tried it on yet to see how much it shrank.

It was purchased from Naoki at Pants Shop Avenue, great service as usual!

Thanks, Broark, I'll talk to Naoki and yes, he is great. I've been in touch with the MF store here in the states and the guy gave me first pre soak and then changed his mind and said they were post soak dimensions so I'm not real confident in his info. The MF store told me a couple of weeks ago that they were only going to carry the raw version of both the shirt and pants so I'll see what Naoki has to say about raw and one wash dimensions.

Measurements pls

If anybody is sitting on an XL Wabash Workman shirt (in any condition) and wants to work out a trade for a size Large, please PM me. I love the shirt, but the size large is a bit small on me in every dimension. I've worn it quite a bit a bit, and although it is a bit faded, it is otherwise undamaged.

If all you have is a new unworn XL I'd even be willing to throw in a few bucks, or potentially another item that doesn't really fit me any longer.

This just in from my store manager at SENY:

"Mister Freedom 10th Year CPO has me fielding some salty calls. A customer, out of frustration of it being sold out, told me it was overpriced, wished me a merry Xmas and then hung up."

Man, it amazes me how angry some people get about the CPOs.

Not here really, but some conversations I've seen are kind of silly when you think that it's just a shirt.

Still hoping to get the black deck jacket, gotta come up with the funds...

Measurement of waist pls on 34 pls

Just received the 10th anniversary naval chinos. Quick fit pic (one wash sz 34):

FullSizeRender_zpsjiwlrbkn.jpg

Measurement pls

A couple of fit pics of my anniversary CPO after a warm wash.

hGXRJLA.jpg

yk3TfPx.jpg

Edmond what size do you need measurements for?? Mister Freedom has the size chart up now for this piece.

I saw someone mention that it's interesting to see peoples reactions to the CPO. 

We just got hime from Japan, where it was sold out, We looked on line through the states and it looks like its sold out. 

Saw some on Ebay, $450 , $500 and one was even $700

We have 3 left and its like pulling teeth to even get people to look at them.... 

What the hell is up with Canada ? are we that fucking backwards ? 

just arrived at the store!

mfsc jacket awesome!

A0884AD6-1F28-4EB9-9F52-CBAA53CDD918_zps

My midnight appaloosa -- fairly frequent wear over 6 months for a shirt with a bunch of washes. The real color is darker than it shows in this pic but not too far off 

RmgH9RE.jpg

Nice, I need to wear my Midnight Appaloosa more.

I've been wearing my Lot A Appaloosa quite a lot. Wore it today actually. Need to take some more photos of it.

13 minutes ago, aho said:

http://www.beams.co.jp/item/fennica/blouson/66180332086/

PLEASE sell out already.....Can't bare to look at that size 38 just sitting there :(

It's that time of the year too when shops do fall sales as well.  They're literally teasing you to buy something.

Edited by mlwdp

26 minutes ago, Iron Horse said:

Konadog, who makes the brown hat?

the brown hat in the first two pics is from Selentino, the silverbelly hat is Borsalino, and the teal hat is Optimo Chicago.

2008 deck jacket fixed by the fine folks at indigo proof. Both cuffs had to be replaced because of fraying and the pockets got a denim reinforcement because of a similar issue. Still one of my favorite pieces

IMG_7028.JPG

IMG_7029.JPG