MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a in good shape/minimally worn Liberty CPO from eBay. I need to stop browsing! 
One of the neck buttons is missing, but otherwise minimal fading and no damage. Had a lot of fuzz on it, so that was kind of annoying. But it might just be one of those fabrics that attracts it. I’ve collected a lot of deer and elk antler sheds hiking over the years, think I will make a replacement button out of that. Seems true to the spirit of the shirt.

E99409A6-796A-4EF6-868D-00865B9EB6BF.jpeg

26A09C7A-36B9-4476-A65E-85A1C68154A8.jpeg

C7492E40-2FAE-4C81-80A2-D16CB0A3BF8D.jpeg

Grailed link Looking to sell my size 36 SC66 It was horrendously tight on me after cold 30 min soak and line dry so I ended up with a 38 which fits a lot better. Bought literally a week ago and willing to let it go for a lot less than my grailed link w/ conus shipping incl just to recoup some funds. Never worn out

EDIT: Sold to srudy

Mister Freedom SC66 Rsnch Blouse Size US S / EU 44-46 / 1

Edited by beew

The new Spring/Summer preview is up: https://www.christopheloiron.com/mister-freedom-x-sugar-cane-msfc-ss2021-frogsville-collection-sportsman-lookbook-preview/
A few nice things: golden pique Lot 64's have my eye, FROGMAN jacket, plaid Sportsman shirt.
But I can guarantee you that you won't see me in those short shorts...

If you’re a man who likes to sport short shorts, as you get older you have to wear them tight, otherwise your gonads will start making an appearance. I’m not speaking from experience here by the way! :laugh2:

Those short shorts look like they don't have front pockets, right? I'll stick to my (now vintage) Patagonia Stand Ups.

The double indigo blouse is lovely and the Raiders Fatigues in denim are a nice twist.

The bandanas are a nice touch of color.

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

If you’re a man who likes to sport short shorts, as you get older you have to wear them tight, otherwise your gonads will start making an appearance. I’m not speaking from experience here by the way! :laugh2:

Peeping gonads are the new cleavage. 

6E40D474-9B0B-4455-B1A2-074763F19FCE.thumb.jpeg.b7c18c7ccd5b3b1ba6b4a0622d88715a.jpeg

Crosspost from WAYWT

MF Cowboy Jacket

MF Camp Flannel

Was very happy to be able to grab a Camp Flannel since it’s from ‘13. They apparently found backstock at Christophe’s partners shop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been wearing this sc66 ranch blouse like a shirt lately. I love the weight and the tone of this denim. I even layer it under the wool indigo CPO. 9810CE32-C211-4303-8F0A-71D5FA0E29C1.thumb.jpeg.153ecf79808b93698a55468d6dc244b3.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered these golden pique lot 674 jeans and they arrived yesterday, sized up to account for the slim cut.
The fabric is really nice and the fit sized up is good, giving them a wash now. Most accurate color is the first photo.
gJujiju.jpg
4SuTfdB.jpg
HMSEsS1.jpg
j8XWB33.jpg

The color is exactly what I’ve been looking for for awhile, fit is a little slimmer than I like but not restrictive and doesn’t look bad. The fabric is pretty unique as well, totally different than anything else I own. Will get some fit pics up soon. 

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM