MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These collections aren't really doing too much for me...I like the two Dude Rancher variations (Joan plaid and denim, don't need any more denim westerns though), Sniper chambray and the baseball tees. The Aristocrat oxford shirts look like good options for when you need to dress up. Everything else is a little too much for me.
I'd be into the indigo Privateer roll neck if I lived in a colder climate, although it is cotton so maybe not too warm.
I think if the Maverick sherpa jacket didn't have such a massive collar it could be cool. The woven label is great.
This is the real winner for me I think.
Dude-Rancher-Plaid-2.jpg

7 minutes ago, JDelage said:

I very much would if it were rope dyed. 

Hard to tell if it is or not based on the photos. I’ve never worn a roll neck sweater before either. I suspect it’ll be too warm for my neck of the woods.

As per usual the new Mf collections don’t do much for me besides the new denim and ranch blouse 

of course those are two items I already have too much of. Haha 

• 2 weeks later...

Recently started wearing the Junky 7161 again. Almost forgot how nice this pair is. 

Edit*: Just realised why they were in storage for a bit. Forgot how much SC's denim shrinks when hot soaked. Size 31, but shrunk down to almost a 29 after a hot soak. Trying to stretch them back out to pre-soak measurements again. 

D6D1E97E-176A-4FF3-85D1-3C39DC05EDC4.thumb.jpeg.51224e863dd49c2168c5ea64b9aa9e00.jpeg3CF137DF-C5BF-4423-A140-A4EA568F937C.thumb.jpeg.d6728b68e941a140d98d40c138c1daad.jpeg

Edited by hurhur

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:16 AM, JDelage said:

Does anyone here have the mattock jacket per chance?

I did briefly.  Loved the comfort and fit (runs a bit big) but the color was just too much 60s vibe for an old dude like myself.  Reminded me of the color of my wardrobe when I was about 14 ;-)

It's a really nice jacket though -- beautiful material and warm on a cold day.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:23 PM, JDelage said:

So, I was browsing the sunglasses on the Jacques Marie Mage website and look what the model is wearing:

style_img_taos_1.jpg

https://jacquesmariemage.com/product/902/

Very well made shade yet so stylish..I saw the last frontier are sell like hot cakes.  Come with nice leather chimayo fabrics box

unnamed (1).jpg

2-redcloud-reserve-3-4.jpg

article-2-santafe-rover-3-4.jpg

packaging-lastfrontier-1.jpg

3 hours ago, spidereye said:

Very well made shade yet so stylish..I saw the last frontier are sell like hot cakes.  Come with nice leather chimayo fabrics box

I bought a pair of Laramie in the Reserve color way. They're a beautiful object.

• superfuture changed the title to MISTER FREEDOM